Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default I am GAY - Anas Rashid of Diya Aur Baati Hum

Anas Rashid aka Sooraj of Star Plus top rated show Diya Aur Baati Hum takes up the random Quick Grills this week...

What was the most expensive thing that you have bought till date and you regret?
Once I had bought an Armani T-Shirt, for Rs 65,000 in an auction.

What is something you did as a teen that your parents never learned about?
Once I hurt my finger after I got into a fight during our intercollegiate festival and I lied to my parents that it was because I hit against a window.

A recent dream that you remember...
Recently I got a dream wherein my show is about to start in a few minutes and I am waiting for the lift anxiously to get into my flat on the 16th floor. After I got into the lift my pulse kept increasing with every floor.

The most shocking rumour you've heard about yourself?
That I am dating three girls at the time and those three girls were my sisters.

What is your least favourite time of the year?
I do not like the time of June and July in Punjab because that's the time when we face water shortage and there are a lot of power cuts. Also people have a lot of infections because we light fire outside. The days will be dark and dull.

If your partner could make more money, would you stay home with the kids?
Sure,why not? I will appreciate the work. But I will try to earn more than her (laughs)

Who do you think is the worst actor in Bollywood?
I think Tusshar Kapoor.

Your worst travel experience?
That was years ago. I borrowed my friend's car for a journey and was on my way to my city from Chandigarh. It was a summer night on the highway when the vehicles are moving in fast speeds. My car stopped in the middle of the road and I had to push for nearly 8kms to the floating restaurant.

If you could go on a road trip with any person who would that be and where would you go?
I would like to go with someone special uphill to get to know her more.

If you are jailed, who would be the first person you call for bail?
I have one of my friends who is a Minister now. So he will be the ideal one to contact.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at?
I am egoistic, lazy and bad in maintaining my accounts and bills.

The nicest thing that anyone has done for you..
Everybody who has been there in my life has been really good to me. Be it in school, college and even the policemen have been really nice to me.

What do you have in your bag right now?
I have three bags with me. My diary, make-up kit, dry fruits and liquid food.

What will you be like when you are 75?
Like Al Pacino. Fit, fine and really lean and handsome.

Anas Rashid wiki

Anas Rashid is an Indian Television actor. He has worked in many TV serials like Kahiin To Hoga, Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan and Aise Karo Naa Vidaa. He is currently seen in the Star Plus daily soap Diya Aur Baati Hum as male lead Sooraj Rathi.

Biography

Anas Rashid belongs to a conservative Muslim family. He was born on 31 August 1980 in Malerkotla, Punjab. This part of Punjab is popularly known as "Malwa". He studied in Urdu medium school. He knows Urdu, as well as Arabic in which he can read and write. He is also a trained singer. One of his uncles is the Head of Department for Persian, so he knows Persian too. He has two brothers and two sisters and is the eldest son of his family.

Career

Anas won Mr. Punjab title in 2004. He started his acting career from Star Plus serial Kahiin To Hoga as Kartik Ahluwalia. Then he played the character of adult Prithviraj Chauhan in the serial Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. After this he did the character of Yashwardhan in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa. At present, he is working as the male lead in Diya Aur Baati Hum, where he is portraying the role of Sooraj Rathi opposite actress Deepika Singh.

Girlfriend

There were rumours about Anas dating Rati Pandey, but Anas said that Rati is only her good friend and they are not dating each other. He said, "I've never given any commitment to Rati ever. She is a beautiful girl and if I feel the need to marry her I will make it public. But I leave the decision of my wedding on my parents. They can fix my marriage with any girl of their choice."

Personal Profile

Birth name : Anas Rashid
Birthday : 31 August 1980
Zodiac Sign : Virgo
Home town : Malerkotla, Punjab
Education : Postgraduation in "Psychology"
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Muslim
Favourite colour : Yellow and White
Favourite food : Mughlai and Punjabi food

Suraj in Diya Aur Bati Hum

Anas Rashid is playing the male lead named Suraj Suraj Arun Rathi in Diya Aur Baati Hum opposite Deepika Singh. Diya Aur Bati Hum is based on a middle-class Rajasthan-Pushkar-based family drama where shy, old-world love will be blooming between a halwai husband and his ambitious wife. He is 'tenth pass' and she is dreaming of becoming an IPS officer. In 2012, he won the award Nayi Soch Kirdaar at Star Parivaar awards 2012 and Best Actor In Lead Role(Male) by Zee Gold Awards Best Actor In Lead Role(Male)and Best On-Screen Couple With Deepika Singh by Zee Gold Awards for "Diya aur Baati Hum".

Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh

Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh are potraying the lead roles as Suraj and Sandhya in the show Diya Aur Bati Hum. They have an amazing chemistry on-screen and respect each other. Anas Rashid aka Suraj wants to fulfill his wife Sandhya's dream, of becoming an I.P.S officer. Deepika Singh aka Sandhya plays a role of an intelligent and stright forward person.

Achievements

In 2012, he won "The Shining Star Award" for Nayi Soch Kirdaar for "Diya aur Baati Hum" at Star Parivaar Awards 2012.

Future Plans

He is interested in writting scripts but right now, he is concentrating on his acting career. He wants to work in Bollywood and Hollywood too.