Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Sunny Leone’s with husband Daniel Webber Photos in a party

Sunny Leone (R) and her husband Daniel Weber arrive at the 29th annual Adult Video News Awards Show.

Wedding/Marriage Photos - Sunny Leone with hubby Daniel

Sunny Leone's TOP 40 Hottest Movements in Bigg Boss 5

Pooja Bedi dines with Sunny Leone and her husband
Check out Sunny Leone’s husband Daniel Weber. Pooja Bedi tweeted “Happy Dinner with @SunnyLeone with her wonderful hubby daniel, me and pandora” During her stay in Bigg Boss 5 house, Sunny said that she is married to Daniel. She told about how she had deliberately arrived late for the day because she was not interested in him, but fell to his charms when he had sent 24 roses to their hotel room. Now they are a doting couple Daniel had helped set her own studio known as Sunlust pictures.

Sunny Leone was previously engaged to Matt Erikson, vice-president marketing at Playboy Enterprises. For cashing on the BIgg Boss trend and Sunny Leone’s popularity, he had even leaked one of her earlier videos on the net and made quick buck out of it.

Sunny Leone is very happy with her broad-minded husband Daniel. She had lashed out at Amar Upadhyay for acting fresh with her. Read more about Sunny Leone Amar Upadhyay controversy and also read more about Sunny Leone’s parents.
Related posts:
  1. Sunny Leone Team Back Her Against Eviction
  2. Is Sunny Leone a Hypocrite ?
  3. Sunny Leone in Bigg Boss 5, Sunny Leone Pictures
  4. Sunny Leone’s marriage to KRK, he thinks so!
  5. Sunny Leone admits her background in Bigg Boss

Guys, today is the night for some awesome foursome. Hold on to your horses, folks. It’s not exactly what you think. Here’s the real story. Ex Bigg Boss contestant Pooja Bedi has invited Sunny Leone, Sunny’s husband Daniel Webber, and Sachin Shroff (Juhi Parmar’s husband) on dinner tonight (2 January 2012).

Well, just for the sake of information –we know that everyone is aware about it – everyone has a certain Bigg Boss connection.

“I really gelled well with Sunny, Sky and Juhi in the house. After my eviction, I even met Sky’s family members and Juhi’s husband, Sachin. Now that Sunny is out, and her husband Daniel is also around for some time, I thought why not have a little get-together and gossip a bit,” smiles Pooja.

Pooja further goes on to say that only 45 minutes of coverage is aired everyday whereas lot happens in the rest 23 hours. “Now that I am no more an inmate, I get to see only an hour of action. I want to know everything from Sunny what happened after I left the house,” informs the lady with a beautiful smile.

So what’s in the menu? “Lots of delicious starters and in the main course, there will be green corn curry, chicken biryani, kebabs and raita. And of course, I have an open bar. They can drink whatever they want.”

Wow, that sounds lick-a-licious. So after the dinner will they cosy up and watch Bigg Boss together? “That’s in the agenda. They will come in by 8-8.30 pm, and stay till late. So it is Bigg Boss time tonight,” says Pooja.

Finally, before singing off, she shares her opinion on who will win the show. “It should be Sky or Juhi. Siddharth is too immature, and Amar is kind of a snake. He misbehaved with women. Furthermore, I don’t like Mahek. It will be sad if anyone else wins other than Sky or Juhi.”

Well, what can we say but bon appétit Pooja. Have a ***** !!!
Old ,

**** star Sunny Leone's secret husband gets revealed

Sunny Leone's TOP 40 Hottest Movements in Bigg Boss 5

• Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel Weber reached Mumbai to attend the premiere for her Bollywood debut 'Jism 2'. Seems like her husband was as excited to see her fans!
  • Surely, Sunny Leone couldn't have imagined the extent of her fan following in India just with one film!
  • Sunny's husband Daniel Weber takes pictures of the crowd gathered around their car as they leave the Mumbai airport.
  • Sunny Leone's upcoming film 'Jism 2' is an erotic thriller directed by Pooja Bhatt.
  • We've seen Sunny in the hottest of bikinis, but we love this black dress and scarlet belt on her!
  • What do you know, we could soon see her in a salwar kameez too!
  • In the film 'Jism 2', Sunny stars opposite Arunoday Singh and Randeep Hooda.
  • Daniel Weber, like Sunny Leone is also an adult entertainer and was previously a guitarist for the band 'The Spyderz'.
  • Sunny truly looks radiant as she arrives at the airport!
  • Sunny's Bollywood debut 'Jism 2' is set to be released on August 3, 2012.

She is the current hottest topic amongst all the Indian men. She is hot, beautiful, confident who is proud to choose a bold profession which is considered a shame in a conservative nation like that of ours. We are talking about Indo-Canadian **** star Sunny Leone. Her surprise land up on the Indian soil have definitely rocked the country. Apart from she being a **** girl, many of us have a curiousity in her personal life. So, here we go to know more about Sunny's dream man.

After her eviction from Bigg Boss 6, Sunny in an interview spoke about her dream man and his qualities. When asked what she wants in a man, Sunny had one name on her lip: that of her boyfriend Daniel Weber. “(I want) exactly what I have in Daniel (Weber). He is everything that I could ever imagine. We own a business together,” Sunny Leone said.

When asked if she wanted to marry Daniel Weber, Sunny had a definitive answer: “Over and over again.” In fact there are rumours that Sunny was once married. Well, we imagine what special qualities does Daniel have that impresses Sunny to such an extent. She must have been too vulgar for her daily bread and ****er, but at the end of the day she is a woman who is hungry for true love. We wish luck to Sunny to get married to her desired man.
Old ,

Sunny Leone is Married to Daniel Weber

Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber are Husband and Wife. Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber were married on 20 January, 2009.
Sunny and Daniel first met at a party in 2008. After their first meeting, Daniel was love-struck, but Sunny did not reciprocate his feelings. Sunny kept turning down Daniel’s request for a date. Finally, on their first date, Sunny deliberately came late because she was not interested in Daniel. The first date went so well that they eventually ended up talking for five hours. That was when Sunny realized that she may have a long term future with Daniel.

( Click on the pictures to enlarge them )
In addition to being husband and wife, Sunny Leona and Daniel Weber are also business partners who produce, direct, write, edit, promote and star in adult entertainment films.
After four years, Sunny and Daniel’s personal and professional relationship seems to be the best it has ever been.

**** star Sunny Leone, a threat to the B Town actresses?

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has definitely introduced many bold beauties in Bollywood, but this time the legendary director is all set to throw an open challenge to all the leading ladies in the industry. And the name of his challenge is Sunny Leone, who will star in Bhatt's Jism 2. Sunny's suprise land up on the Indian soil have definitely changed the face of our conservative nation, but now when this gorgeous **** actress is all set to make her debut entry in the..... Read More

Sunny Leone to quit **** movies for Salman Khan?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012,14:18 [IST]

This latest news about **** star Sunny Leone might shock you after her eviction from the Bigg Boss 5 house. Sunny informed media that she wouldn't mind quitting **** movies if she makes it good in Bollywood.Sunny further claimed that she would love to work with her favourite Salman Khan since Sallu is trying his best to sign her in lead for his next film Sher Khan in the place of Angela Johnson. Sunny earlier expressed her desire and dream to work in.....

Mahesh Bhatt wants Sunny Leone to go nude in Jism 2?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012,13:57 [IST]

It is common knowledge that **** star Sunny Leone will be cast in Mahesh Bhatt's forthcoming film Jism 2. Considering that Sunny Leone is a well established **** movie star back in the US, it is likely that Bhatt expects Sunny to either go nude or do some extremely bold scenes in his film. When a brilliant film maker such as Mahesh Bhatt decides to cast a **** star in his film, it is for sure that he would definitely expect her to..... Read More

Bigg Boss 5: Sunny Leone ashamed of her **** star status?

After getting evicted from Bigg Boss 5, **** actress Sunny Leone might have inhaled a breather and revealed her extreme excitement to make her debut in Bollywood, but the gorgeous lady somewhere seems ashamed of her **** star status that has been of much hype in India since her entry in Bigg Boss.It was for the first time in a conservative country like India where a television channel has taken up an extreme bold step to introduce an adult film actress in the..... Read More
Old ,

For those in doubt if Sunny Leone is married or not, meet her husband Daniel Weber, a broad-minded, understanding guy who has stood by her through thick and thin. During her stay in Bigg Boss, Sunny admitted that Daniel and she were married to each other. To start with, she was not interested in him , she had purposely been late for the date. But she fell to Daniel’s charisma as he wooed her with 24 roses to her hotel room.
The couple have together started Sunny’s studio which is known as Sunlust pictures.

Sunny Leone's boyfriend

Sunny Leone’s finance was Matt Erikson, whom she has broken all ties with. He is the vice-president of Playboy Enterprises. It is no surprise that she will be very angry with him because he has leaked out one of her earliest video on the net, cashing on Sunny Leone’s Bigg Boss popularity. The adult actress had expressed her frustration and resentment for Amar Upadhyay in the show whom she thought had come too close for comfort thrice in various tasks.

Sunny Leone's parents

Sunny Leone’s parents are dead. Her father died of cancer in 2010, which he was diagnosed with in the year 1999. Her mom died in 2008. Sunny Leone’s mother hailed from a small town in Himachal Pradesh called Nahan in Simaur, while her father was born in Tibet and grew up in Delhi. Sunny Leone of course, was born in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.

In 2006, Sunny Leone became an American citizen but mains to remain dual citizen of Canada. Talking about her Sikh root, she says, "It’s a community-based religion. You walk into a temple and you’re greeted with the utmost respect... But, just like any religion it doesn’t want you to shoot adult material. I mean, I grew up going to temple every Sunday. When my parents found out they knew my personality which was very independent. Even if they tried to stop me or tried to steer me the right way they would have lost their daughter. I’m too headstrong. And it wasn’t a plan. It just happened and my career and everything just kept getting bigger and bigger.” Read Sunny leone's interview
Old ,

A source said," "Mahesh Bhatt wanted to launch his son Rahul opposite Sunny Leone in a film titled Blue Film. At the time, Leone had no intentions of making a Bollywood debut. She had turned down the offer back then. However, now, she has made it pretty clear that she is game for Hindi cinema. Mahesh is apparently reviving Blue Film at the moment."

Sunny Leone is currently the contestants for Bigg Boss 3. Her popularity has increased among Indians after she joined the show. She had turned down a few offers because the filmmakers in Bollywood proposed casting couch to Sunny Leone for a role in their films.

When contacted, Rahul Bhatt said, "Yes, my father was going to launch me with Sunny Leone in Blue Film. But it didn't materialise. About the project being revived now, I am not denying it. But you will have to ask my father. I am a big fan of Leone."

Mohit Suri is going to direct ****** 3. It is highly unlikely that Sunny Leone's Bollywood movie will be called Blue Film because that title was s****ped by the Bhatts after they had made a movie on that subject and called it 'Kalyug'. Mahesb Bhatt also confirmed that the title of the movie is different.

Meanwhile Kamal Rashid Khan (KRK) has other ideas. He said that Sunny Leone's Bollywood film will be "Naukri Chahiye Chokri laa". In his usual flurry of funny tweets, he says, 'Sunny Leone's first bollywood film will be my film Naukri Chahiye Chokri laa a comedy and not ******3 as reported. He goes on to add, "I was planning to take Mallika for my film Naukri chahiye chokri laa but now i shall take Sunny becas she is100 times better than Mallika." Read KRK's tweets about Sunny Leone
Old ,

Sky is the most irritating person in Bigg Boss house, according to viewers. Second comes his friend and ‘mooh boli’ sister Juhi Parmar. Read more »
Sky – Most Cunning Person in Bigg Boss 5

January 4th, 2012 admin

Sky is the most cunning member of Bigg Boss house, according to viewers. He gets 34 percent votes, followed by Juhi Parmar who is the second most cunning member of the house. Read more »

Sunny Leone’s Husband

January 3rd, 2012 admin

Check out Sunny Leone’s husband Daniel Weber. Pooja Bedi tweeted “Happy Dinner with @SunnyLeone with her wonderful hubby daniel, me and pandora” During her stay in Bigg Boss 5 house, Sunny said that she is married to Daniel. She told about how she had deliberately arrived late for the day because she was not interested in him, but Read more »

Pooja Bedi banned from Bigg Boss Finale

January 3rd, 2012 admin

Pooja Bedi has left no stone unturned in voicing her protest against Salman Khan for being partial on Bigg Boss and throwing his weight around. When Salman had gone into the house to give a piece of mind to people in the house, Pooja Bedi felt that he was trying to be, well ‘bigg boss’ of the house. She said, “Its clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky. Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?”
Read more »

Salman Khan bans Hrithik from Bigg Boss 5 finale

January 3rd, 2012 admin

Salman Khan is proving that if there was a face and body to Bigg Boss, it would be him. Little wonder that he is promoting only his friends on the show, and those who end up upsetting him are shown the door. Read more »

Yamamotoyama in Bigg Boss 5

January 2nd, 2012 admin

Yamamotoyama entered Bigg Boss house as a surprise entry. The three guys, Amar, Sid and Sky were asked to come to a place where they were to do sumo wrestling with a Japanese sumo wrestler. Though unitedly they managed to overpower them, they couldn’t help but get hypnotized about the most popular sumo wrestler in the world, Yamamotoyama. Read more »

Sunny Leone Interview after Bigg Boss Eviction

January 2nd, 2012 admin

Sunny Leone’s was evicted from Bigg Boss 5 on New Year’s eve. She was one of the favorite to win the competition but unfortunately, she was shown the door by the public. Here are excerpts of the interview with one of the most famous adult stars and Bigg Boss contestant Sunny Leone Read more »

Yamamotoyama interview

January 2nd, 2012 admin

Former Japanese sumo wrestler Yamamotoyama may not know English but he is quite a sport and loves to have fun. The 27 year old speaks with the help of a translator about his game-plan in the house. Though he was in the news for being removed from professional Sumo wrestling due to match-fixing, he denies the allegations. Yamamotoyama says that he joined Bigg Boss because he wanted to learn more about the Indian culture. Read more »

Will Sky win Bigg Boss 5?

January 1st, 2012 admin

Do you think Sky will win Bigg Boss 5? No matter how irritating he is, one fact that cannot be ignored is that he is the entertainment factor of the house. He mocks people, takes ‘panga’ with them and laughs in such a way that not many will be happy with it. But still he is a contender to win Bigg Boss due to the following reasons
1. Sky is humorous, when he is on a roll; he is good.
2. Sky has a heart, he knew about Sunny Leone’s background but told her not to say it at that point of time because people would have made judgments
3. He is hardworking, when it comes to tasks; Sky gives his best. Remember the ‘poetry at night’ task given by Bigg Boss.
4. Some of the fights that Sky indulged in were not actually started by him and he was trying to cool down but Sid flared up and created issues..
5. He takes up for the women in the house. When Sid was asked why he takes their sides when they can voice their views independently, he said that he was doing it just to give an extra bit of support to them from his end, as he feels it is right to do so.

Will Amar win Bigg Boss 5?

Amar Upadhyay is quite a player and he has definitely won a lot of male audience who are impressed with his street-smartness and his practical approach. He has said that he adopts a brainy approach to the game, the ‘heart’ thing is good for friends and family. When playing a game, he believes that the relations that are built in the house, are for mere convenience. Read more »