Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bollywood's nine sore losers!

Views: 3409  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:19 PM

Thumbs down Bollywood's nine sore losers!

Juicy Mausi: Bollywood's nine sore losers!

Meet the nine B'town folks who hate being contradicted.

Aftab Shivdasani recently lashed out at the media saying they went to watch his Aloo Chaat thrashed it for no reason. Here's my list of the worst ten losers in the industry.

Amitabh Bachchan">Amitabh Bachchan

Sometimes I wonder if the world would have been happier had it not been for blogs. When Abhishek's Delhi 6 was panned Papa Bachchan took up the cudgels on his behalf and hit out at the critics. If Abhi is believed, Mr Bachchan you seemed to have liked the movie. But hey, didn't you also have some issues with Slumdog Millionaire when the world was raving about it? Or are things getting a little fuzzy here? Anyway, it takes all kinds to make the world, I guess!

Old 03-26-2009, 05:20 PM

Ajit Pal Mangat

Honestly the first time I heard of this guy, I went, "Ajit, who?" Turns out he's the guy who's made that box office disaster called Victory. Now I did watch the movie and thought it was quite a nice topic he'd chosen. And he also had a lot going for him, what with all the cricketing stars making an appearance in his film. Why or how he managed to botch it up is a different story altogether. But Ajitji, you can always make another film and shut the critics up rather than cry blue ******, or can you?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:21 PM

Subhash Ghai

Okay so he's lost the golden touch. Our parents loved his movies and some of us didn't mind them either. But Ghaisaab let's just accept that Black and White and Yuvvraaj aren't your best movies! I remember Subhash Ghai going all out telling everyone willing to listen about what masterpieces these films were. And oh, did I forget Yaadein! Ghai seems to think that it was a film ahead of its time. It's been nine years since then sir. Or has the time not come yet?

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra

Okay, here's the thing Rakeysh… just because the world loved Rang De Basanti DOES NOT mean that it will love all your other films. Perhaps it's a good point in your career to look back at Delhi 6 and actually think WHY it didn't work rather than lashing out at all those who wrote it off. It might just help you to avoid making the same mistakes in your next film, sweetie.

Abhishek Bachchan

God help me for saying this, but Abhi baby remember you make films for the public, not just for your papa. So I almost choked on my champagne when heard you saying, for the umpteenth time, that as long as Papa was happy with your film it didn't matter what the world said. Or maybe the next time you could actually invest some of your personal funds and make a film for your Pa!

Tags
toppers

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum