Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Wedding/Marriage Photos/Videos Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali

Wedding/Marriage Photos/Videos Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali

Star couple Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij is complaining. The beautiful duo got engaged a year ago and intends to tie the knot soon. But alas, things are not shaping up the way they want to.

Mahhi rose to fame with Colors’ Laagi Tujhse Lagan as Nakusha. She is one beautiful lady whose one smile can take your breathe away. On the other hand, talented Jay Bhanushali, who is better known as Neev of Balaji’s Kayamath, will be soon seen hosting the third season of Dance India Dance on Zee TV.

The couple seems to be doing fine in their professional life, but due to time constraints they are not being able to spend much time together.
spoke to Mahhi and asked about her marriage plans. “We both want to get married, but work is not permitting us. He is currently out of town for his show and I am busy with Laagi…We just don’t have time for each other.”

Furthermore, apart from Laagi… Mahhi is also keen on being a part of reality shows. Currently, she is watching and enjoying Zee TV’s Star Ya Rockstar and she told us that she actually wanted to participate in the show. “I love the show. But I don’t think the producers will find my voice good enough for singing. Dance is what I think I can do,” beams Mahhi.
Work or no work, fans of Jay and Mahhi would love to see them tie the knot. We hope and wish that they sort out all issues and eat shaadi ka laddoo soon.
Old ,

The much-in-love Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij who got engaged recently were all set to tie the knot soon but seems are too busy with their shows right now. The media was speculating about the two getting married sometime last month or earlier this month.

However, this is what a source reveals now, “They were supposed to tie the knot in February or March but right now the wedding seems to have take a backseat. Mahhi had in fact even applied for a leave from her show while Jay is currently anchoring DID Doubles. The wedding seems nowhere in sight now.”

We contacted Mahhi to know the status and she said, “Who said we were getting married in February? We are right now too busy with our work and have absolutely no time.” Jay remained unavailable.

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under ‘Gossip’ section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.
Old ,

Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij who recently got engaged don't seem to like to indulge in PDA. And that became quite an issue at a recent award function.

As per our source, "Both Jay and Mahhi didn't want to talk to media together. They were talking to media but separately. Jay seemed too irritated with the questions and kept saying ‘No personal questions’ all the time. It became so tough for the cameramen to get them together for a picture.”

The couple has always denied giving answers related to their relationship.
Well we do not know which way their relationship is heading but we guess they are worried about kisi ki buri nazar na lage unko!
Old ,

Only recently we reported about Mahhi Vij's break off with producer Vikas Sethi and now we hear she has found solace in the arms of Jay Bhanushali. They were recently spotted at a multiplex and the onlookers vouched for their proximity. A source from the industry present there informs us that something is cooking between them and they are an item.

Says our source, "Mahhi and Jay definitely looked like an item and they were absolutely unperturbed about all the attention they were getting at a mall they recently visited. According to the industry insiders, the two are dating. Mahhi, who broke-up with producer Vikas some five months ago, is seeing Jay."

Jay says, "I am dating Jennifer Lopez and just because you haven't seen me with her in public doesn't mean I am not dating her."

On a serious note, he adds, "I think the media is fanning such news as they want a bakra for this Valentine's Day which is round the corner. I am not dating Mahi. We are just friends and the rumours are imaginary. She is in the same group of friends and that is all to it. Please don't **** my chances of getting along with other girls by linking me with Mahii. I am single and ready to mingle."

Mahhi says, "We aren't a couple. I have met Jay only on a couple of occasions and that too in a group."
Well, well, they can continue to parrot the 'We are friends' line but don't we know better?
Old ,

Rumours about Jay Bhanushali dating Mahhi Vij (Nakusha of Laagi Tujhse Lagan) have been doing the rounds for quite some time now. The latest buzz is the two are planning to get engaged sometime this month or early next month.

The two met each other through common friend Ali Merchant at his house and hit it off well since then. The duo has often been spotted together at several eating joints and malls in the city. TellyChakkar had earlier reported that Mahhi was allegedly seeing Vikas Sethi, co-producer Swastik Pictures, however things did not work out with them and they broke up. That is when Mahhi met Jay.

Mahhi however rubbished the news of the engagement and refused to comment on it. We also sent a text message to Jay who did not revert. However, sources close to the couple vouch for the fact that the two are a couple and do plan to make their relationship official soon.