Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Views: 319 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 01-25-2010, 06:04 PM

Default Latest News: Dance India Dance Season 2

I am a fan of Dance India Dance since its 1st season. Having started watching it from the most recent episode aired on last Friday, I was amazed by the different dance forms seen and coudnt resist coming back on this blog to write about it.

The concept of this show is quite different from other dance competitions, as here we get to see various new and innovative dance forms.

It was a Celebrity special episode with Salman Khan promoting his film Veer.

We saw some exceptional dances by the 3 teams..

Remo ke rangeely
Dance form depicting the love between 2 fish on Tu jahaan mein wahaan by Bhavna and Shashank. Very fluid dance steps..

Beautiful performance on Chand Chupa Badal mein..amazing dance where in Nikitasha danced completely on the support of her partner Punit without setting her feet on the ground…the song with such beautiful choreography was simply awesome to watch. This was one of my favourite performance from this episode. I watched with awaited breath as the steps played out..seeing how they would carry the dance further without her touching the ground.

I missed the Freestyle dance on Dil Bole hadippa by Naresh and Menu.

Geeta ki Gang
With its 3 members, performed the Salsa on Chori Chori Chupe se aankhon mien sama jaa. Binny flirting with Dharmesh and Kishore performed grooved to this song, showcasing some nice salsa moves.

Terence ki Toli
Vandana, Kriti and Pervez danced to Love me Love me from Wanted. Parvez donning a fat suit was the centre of attraction among the 2 girls. Was a fun performance to watch.

My favourite performance was by Kunwar and Shakti on Aankhon ki gustakhiya..They performed with Ropes as their props and this is one performance I will recommend all to watch. It was simply outstanding, the way they swayed in the air, hanging by the ropes. Truly mesmerizing.

This is one dance Show which will leave it viewers spell bound…I think it’s a dream come true for any person who enjoys dancing to train and perform such different dance forms.

The last season of this show had left me wanting for more and after watching such different forms this week, so early into the show, I waiting with huge anticipation for the coming episodes.

Surely a recommended watch!

Ads

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: