Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details: Sach Ka Saamna Season 2

Views: 9058  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-19-2009, 03:28 PM

Thumbs up Full Details: Sach Ka Saamna Season 2

Register or SMS : SKS NAME AGE GENDER to 57827

Sach Ka Saamna Season 1: Full Details + All Questions + Participants CLICK HERE

Since childhood everyone is taught ‘jooth bolna paap hai’, but yet circumstances, family and peer group unknowingly or knowingly dwell the habit of not speaking the truth. One does not speak the truth to save oneself from a situation. It takes a lot of courage, guts and strength to speak the truth and truth always wins.

Since childhood everyone is taught ‘jooth bolna paap hai’, but yet circumstances, family and peer group unknowingly or knowingly dwell the habit of not speaking the truth. One does not speak the truth to save oneself from a situation. It takes a lot of courage, guts and strength to speak the truth and truth always wins. Speaking truth in the beginning may lead to loads of hardships but once spoken it will lead to success in life.

Star One brings back the phenomenal show – Sach Ka Samna, the Indian version of American game show – The moment of Truth. This is the second season, last year the first season was on Star Plus.

There will be 21 questions that are asked to a contestant. Answers given by the contestant will be judged to be true or false by the polygraph machine.

The platform being changed to Star One would definitely mean show looking more youthful in terms of look, but there would be a continuity factor. So, look out for this show on your favourite channel – Star One.

You and your friends can also participate in this show, just have the form filled and sent across. Our team will get in touch with you!

Sach Ka Saamna Season 1: Full Details + All Questions + Participants CLICK HERE

Online Participation Form/Participants/Questions....

Sacch Ka Samna kar sakoge Can you stand up to the truth?
Send your entry NOW, you could be part of this phenomenal show.

To participate in SKS fill in the below details and our team will get in touch with you.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-31-2011, 07:44 PM

Sach Ka Saamna
in its first season earned such high TRPs that the Star Plus airing the show wanted the production house to produce 30 additional episodes of SKS. Various plans were discussed and extending the show’s runtime to one hour was one of them. 50 episodes were initially planned and production house stuck to that plan as extending the number of episodes would have been a huge process — testing the contestants' authenticity, getting their details and contacting family members. That’s they are doing a second season. But nothing is confirmed when the second season season will start.

Court has give green list to the show. They said that they will ensure that the episodes and the content are presented responsibly and with restraint. But even the channel has to take some of the onus.

The channel has not officially confirmed that there will be a second season of the show. The show did well in its first season and we will most probably have a second season. But channel haven’t yet decided when to air it or who will be the host.

Meanwhile, Rajeev Khandelwal, who hosted the first season of Sach Ka Saamna, has indicated that he might not return for a second season. The show’s popularity never slipped, which is rare on Indian television. There were discussions of an extension, but now he is committed to a few films. sp he think it’s better to leave on a high.

If there was a show on Indian television that proved that the truth hurts, this was it. Despite revelations of adultery and secret marriages that prompted a warning from the I&B ministry, Sach Ka Saamna bagged the Best Game Show Award at the recent Indian Telly Awards. Now, the producers are contemplating airing the show’s second season.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Alonso

Default Season 1

Sacch Ka Saamna (Hindi: सच का सामना, "Facing the Truth") is the Indian version of the popular American reality show The Moment of Truth, which itself is adapted from the Colombian reality game show Nada más que la verdad. It premiered on STAR Plus on July 15, 2009 at 11.00 PM and airs from Monday through Friday each week. Television and film actor Rajeev Khandelwal is the host of the show.

Format

The show is based on the same format as The Moment of Truth. The format is owned by Howard Schultz of Lighthearted Entertainment. Prior to appearing on the actual show, contestants are asked 50 questions while being hooked up to a polygraph machine. The biological indicators of the contestant, such as pulse rate, blood pressure, etc. are measured and used by the polygraph to decide whether the answer is true or not. The contestant is not aware of the results of the polygraph for his or her answers.

During the actual show, the contestant is asked 21 of the same questions again. If the contestant answers honestly, he or she moves on to the next question; however, should a contestant lie in his or her answer, or simply refuse to answer a question after it has been asked, the game ends and the contestant loses all their prize money.

There are six levels of prize money in the game. The first level consists of six questions, and answering all of them truthfully will win the contestant Rs. 100,000 of prize money. The next level has five questions and the prize money goes up to Rs. 500,000. The third, fourth and fifth levels consist of four, three and two questions respectively, with the prize money being Rs. 1,000,000, Rs. 2,500,000 and Rs. 5,000,000 respectively. The final level has only one question, with the truthful answer fetching the maximum prize money of Rs. 10,000,000 (one crore).

Prize money levels in Sacch Ka Saamna

The questions become increasingly personal and potentially embarrassing in nature as the stakes get higher. The contestants are usually accompanied by close family members or friends, who are seated beside them and the host. Several of the questions tend to be related to the relationship between them and their acquaintances present there. Next to the guests is a buzzer, which they can use to override a question which they feel is better left unanswered. In that case, the contestant will be asked an alternate question which may be easier or tougher than the question it replaced. The buzzer can only be used once during the game.

The series requires contestants to sign an agreement that they will accept the conclusions drawn by the polygraph examiner. The polygraph test is done by Herb Irvine, a US-based polygraph expert.

Contestants
The first season of the show featured some well-known personalities like veteran actors Yusuf Hussain and Rupa Ganguly, former cricketer Vinod Kambli, television actors Raja Chaudhary and Urvashi Dholakia, actor and well known model Vimarsh Roshan, as well as trans***uals Bobby Darling and Laxmi Narayan Tripathi. There are also some non-celebrity contestants, such as Smita Mathai, who was the show's first participant.

Controversy
In just its first week, the show has created a controversy, with some sections of people demanding that the show be stopped on the premise that admission of gross personal or social misconduct by celebrities on national television will make it more "morally acceptable" for others to indulge in similar activity, thereby leading to a gradual weakening of society's morals.

Some others believe that sensitive and potentially devastating issues should be discussed between the contestants and their family or friends privately, and not publicly as is the case.[5] There are also some who applaud the contestants for having the courage to bare all in full public glare. A few have even questioned the accuracy of the polygraph results. MP Kamal Akhtar took up the issue in the Rajya Sabha, arguing that the questions asked in the show were against Indian culture and demanding a halt to its screening.

On its part, the channel STAR Plus is running an opinion poll on its website and asking its viewers which celebrity they would like to see on the show.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:19 AM
safexiaoyi

Angry Where can I obtain a low cost the game of golf Club

Controversial reality show Sach Ka Saamna is readying its second season, this time on Star One and what we hear is that TV star Sara Khan’s (Bidaai and Bigg Boss participant) ex-husband Ali Mercchant will be one of the guest on the hot seat.

Our source says, “Sara and Ali broke up recently after their high drama wedding that took place in the Bigg Boss house and since then Ali has been in the news and their break-up has made Ali popular overnight. Sach Ka Saamna has always brought out the lives of both common people and celebrities into focus and it has often been ugly and controversial and what better than having Ali on the show. Ali has already shot for the episode two days back.”

We tried contacting Ali but he did not respond.

Photos/Videos: Sathya Sai Baba Funeral

Winners/Photos/Videos: STAR Parivaar Awards 2011

Download 6000+ SAP Real-time Screen shots & Documents
Old 04-24-2011, 01:58 PM

TV STARS WHO ARE PARTICIPATING Sach Ka Saamna Season 2

Rajeev Khandelwal is back with Sach Ka Saamna Season 2 and this time the show will air on STAR One. We spoke to the stars on STAR One on their views on the show, the host Rajeev Khandelwal and more.

Akshay aka Raunaq
I love the concept of Sach Ka Saamna and I am glad it will air on STAR One this time. I am looking forward to this show. For me, truth means being able to sleep peacefully at night. Truth still exists in today’s world and it always wins. I love Rajeev Khandelwal as a host as he has his own style and that makes him a perfect host. He is also a brilliant actor and proved himself in his film Aamir. Now

Manjari aka Shristy Rode
It’s nice to know that Sach Ka Saamna is coming back. I really like the concept of the show as it requires guts to be the part of such defining show. Truth can’t be defined but they also say that truth always prevails. I like Rajeev’s style and his acting. He is a superb host and actor. I would be surprised and tensed if I was asked to be part of the show as a contestant

Siddharth aka Sidhant Karnick
I loved watching Sach Ka Samna for Rajeev Khandelwal particularly for his hairstyle. I wish I had hair like his. On a serious note, I loved his performance in Aamir and look up to him as an actor. He entered films when he was one of the topmost stars on TV and I love his selection of films. I am looking forward to watching him in his next release Shaitaan. My definition of truth is a lie that is exaggerated till a point that it can be nothing but the truth. The truth and the truthful are damned in today's world. The latest example is Anna Hazare who wants truth to prevail but corrupt people want him damned. If I am offered Sach Ka Saamna, my first question would be how much will I be paid for revealing my darkest secrets? Only people with a colourful past are selected for that show, so the idea is to make a lot of money and then buying gifts for people you hurt on the show with your truth.

Aarti aka Neeta Shetty
I used to watch Sach Ka Samna for Rajeev Khandelwal and will do so again when it airs on STAR One. He is superb as a host and actor. However, if I was offered the show I would not go for it. For me, being truthful means being honest to people who matter like friends and family. However, I agree that the concept of truth hardly exists in today's world.

Vivian D’sena aka Abhay
Sach Ka Saamna stands out for its different concept among all other shows today. It gives the audiences a break from other reality shows which are based on dancing or singing. I have seen the original version of the show Moment of Truth and find our desi version more interesting. I feel truth is something which can’t be changed as it is eternal. Yes, somewhere down the years, it has lost the value it used to have. I really admire Rajeev as an actor. His shows like Kahin Toh Hoga and others were big hits but most importantly, I loved his acting in his debut film Aamir. It would be a nice opportunity to be the part of Sach Ka Saamna as I am an open book and every family member, right from my mom and Vahbbiz, know my secrets.

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak
I like the concept of telling the truth and it requires guts to face the truth before the world. For me, truth means to be honest and more importantly truthful to yourself. I think today truth has lost its meaning but I feel somewhere we all want to speak the truth but don’t. Rajeev is a cool host and I like the way he handles the situation when people feel sad or get emotional on the show. I will be thrilled if I ever got a chance to be part of this exciting show.

Tags
reality show, sach ka saamna 2, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->