Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.Photos/Full Details: Gurmeet Choudhary

Views: 15245  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2011, 05:21 AM

Default Gurmeet misses his 'Dream Girl'...

Gurmeet Choudhary has never stayed away from Debina for so long, and is missing her very badly..

Gurmeet Choudhary is very much pleased that his love Debina Bonnerjee has got an opportunity to show her daring attitude thro' Imagine's upcoming reality show, Zor Ka Jhatka. However, he misses Debina so much that he regrets his decision of prompting her to accept the show.

Well, this is what love does to you!! Talking to TellyBuzz, Gurmeet says, "We have never been away from each other for so long in our seven year relationship. I am missing her a lot, and sometimes wonder why on earth I made her accept the show (smiles). I am feeling lonely and am waiting for her to get back. I feel as though time has just stopped (laughs)".

Having said this, Gurmeet says that when it comes to work, they are very professional. "She has always motivated me to take up good work. She has supported me and today I am happy that she has got such a big show", he avers.

Debina is out on a 40 day tour to Argentina and is shooting for Zor Ka Jhatka, where she will be seen as a participant. But Gurmeet makes it a point to talk to her on phone daily. "Yes, we do talk twice in a day, once in the morning and then in her evening".

Talking about the difficulties Debina is facing in the show which is formatted on the lines of Wipe Out, he states, "She is having a tough time out there. She recently had a fall and had hurt both her arms. She was undergoing treatment for that, when she hurt her back too. The degree of toughness in the tasks is huge, but she says she is really enjoying her time out there".

Zor Ka Jhatka will air in the coming year on Imagine, and will be hosted by Shah Rukh Khan and Saumya Tandon.

Well, we can imagine the plight of Gurmeet, but at the same time wish all the luck for Debina…
Old 04-08-2011, 05:22 AM

Default Maan takes a huge 'Kasam' in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

Maan Singh Khurana, the man who has never faced defeat is up for a big challenge in the Star One show, wherein he will take an oath of getting married to to the girl he loves..

It's going to be one big roller-coaster drama in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi as Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Choudhary), the man who has never accepted defeat till date is faced with the biggest challenge of his life!!

Well, as we gear up for the Big Fat wedding of Maan and Geet (Drashti Dhami), there comes the news that the story will reach a new high this week wherein the viewers will really wonder whether the wedding of their loved Jodi will take place or not!!

Our source states, "From Monday's episode onwards, things will begin to go astray and the wedding celebrations will be hounded by negativity. The Sangeet ritual will go on as planned, and all is relatively well till then. But hell breaks loose after that, and the story will reach a point where it is highly impossible for the wedding to happen. However, the loyal lover Maan takes an oath that he will make the wedding happen, come what may within 12 days".

We hear that this new development will change the complete scenario of the story wherein Maan gets at his aggressive best and is ready for the ****, only to get married to the lady he loves..

We contacted Gurmeet Choudhary, but he remained unavailable.

What are the hurdles that Maan will have to face in these 12 days? Will he eventually succeed in his mission? What lies ahead for Maan and Geet?

Well, looks like the stage is set for some major drama in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..
Old 04-08-2011, 05:22 AM

Default Gurmeet's 'scary' moment as he falls off a horse..

Maan Singh Khurana's grand entry on a horse to wed Geet saw a temporary setback, as the horse tripped and fell while Gurmeet was riding it..

Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan Singh Khurana has always been at his staggering best when it comes to his attitude and style!! Keeping this trend in mind, the makers of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi have incorporated a scene wherein Maan rides a horse and makes a grand entry into the venue, to wed his 'Dulhaniya' Geet..

While the unit was busy shooting this sequence, an unfortunate accident happened when the horse, which was running on the road at high speed slipped and fell. And along with it, Gurmeet too had a great fall..

Our source from the set informed us, "It was a horrible accident that happened and things could have gone worse. The horse could not control its pace on the road and slipped very badly. The next second, both Gurmeet and the 'Ghodi' were on the ground. Luckily, Gurmeet got up immediately and was checking whether the horse is fine. That was a moment of relief for everyone".

We contacted Gurmeet who accepted that the fall could have been bad for him. "Usually, when a person falls off the horse, he tends to break a bone or two. The moment I fell, I too thought ki 'haddi kahi toot gayi hogi'. But I was happy to see that both I and the horse were in good shape. We did not want to lose the momentum, and shot for the sequence immediately and it came off very well".

Elaborating on the scene Gurmeet told us, "This scene was very important as Maan enters like a true 'hero' on a horse to take away his Dulhann. It is a very cute scene and viewers would love it".

The much-awaited wedding of Geet and Maan in the Star One show will air tonight…
Old 04-08-2011, 05:23 AM

Default Gurmeet and Debina to tie the knot in February..

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina are all set to get married in mid February..

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have been dating each other for seven long years now!!! However, their courtship period is soon going to end as the much-in-love couple have decided to get into a wedlock very soon..

According to our source, "Debina and Gurmeet have been planning their marriage date for quite a long time. Soon after Debina got back from Argentina after shooting for Imagine's new show Zor Ka Jhatka, the duo went on a short vacation to Goa. Now that they are back, they are indeed working towards their wedding date".

If sources are to be believed, Gurmeet and Debina are getting married on February 15th.

TellyBuzz contacted Debina for a confirmation, and she did give us one. "I cannot disclose the wedding date, but I can tell you that we are getting married in mid February. I will definitely share the date with you people at the right time. We are getting married in Mumbai, but the style of wedding will be different. We do not have any religious differences, and we are working on details as of now".

Guess the loyal fans of this Jodi will surely wait to know more on the wedding plans..
Old 04-08-2011, 05:24 AM

Default Gurmeet Choudhary: Great to be married

TellyBuzz has a quick chat with Gurmeet Choudhary post his marriage...

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee's courtship of more than seven years ended on February 15th, when the much in love pair went thro' a court marriage, closely followed by a private wedding attended by family, close relatives and friends.

But this personal happiness does not deter Gurmeet from being on the sets of his Star One show the very next day..

TellyBuzz had a quick chat with the Dulha, who said, "It's great to be married. Debina and I enjoyed all the festivities at home, and we are simply amazed at the level of support our family, friends and even the unit members of Geet have given us. The last few days have been very hectic, and I have not slept for the past 5 days. After the wedding, I got back to the shoot spot today as I had a call time of 6.30 in the morning. In fact, I performed the stunt scene myself, wherein I fall over the bonnet of the car with glass pieces falling all over".

Talking about his comfort level with his wife, Gurmeet states, "We do not have a different feeling at all. We have always given each other utmost support, and even when we decided to get married we had decided that our wedding will not hamper my shoot. We are not planning our honeymoon now, as the show needs me. Debina will always remain my closest friend, and that equation will never change".

While Gurmeet is going thro' a personal high, his counterpart Maan Singh Khurana will see a dramatic turnaround in his life. "Maan is injured and is pronounced to be critical. The production team has a very good story line planned, and we will never disappoint viewers. This is going to be a very interesting track in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi", promises the hero.

TellyBuzz wishes Gurmeet and Debina a very happy married life..

Tags
gurmeet choudhary, photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->