Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

1/2 Billion Earnings + Upcoming Collab With Cardi B, Eminem & 20 Other Celebs – Every

Views: 1193  
Old 07-12-2019, 01:25 PM

Default 1/2 Billion Earnings + Upcoming Collab With Cardi B, Eminem & 20 Other Celebs – Every

International pop star Ed Sheeran has unveiled his highly-anticipated collaboration LP, “No.6 Collaborations Project“, which has an all-star line-up including Cardi B, Camila Cabello, Eminem, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.

The 15-track album features a staggering 22 collaborators.

1/2 Billion Earnings + Upcoming Colab With Cardi B, Eminem & 20 Other Celebs – Everything’s ‘Perfect’ For Ed Sheeran! “Thanks to all my collaborators, producers, fans and label for making all this happen. Hope you enjoy it, it’s been a wild ride,” Sheeran posted on Instagram.

Reportedly, Ed Sheeran has made half billion with the recent Divide tour. According to an international website, Express.co.uk, Ed said, “Cause I haven’t been home in time, yes, I / But that’s my fault / Grossed half a billi’ on the Divide Tour / Yes, I ain’t kidding, what would I lie for?”

Trending

Prior to its release, the Grammy winner released five tracks from the LP: “I don’t care” with Bieber, “Cross me” featuring Chance The Rapper, “Beautiful people” featuring Khalid, “BLOW” with Chris Stapleton and Bruno, and “Best part of me” featuring YEBBA.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post 1/2 Billion Earnings + Upcoming Collab With Cardi B, Eminem & 20 Other Celebs – Everything’s ‘Perfect’ For Ed Sheeran! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum