Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM OM & PA Forum

Topic 8 : Company Code

Views: 24021  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 02-17-2010, 06:23 PM

Hi,

When u copy SAP AG standard one it ask u " the reference company code has local currency EUR, if u allocate a different local currency to the target company code,G/L accounts with currency EUR are also changed, do u want to allocate a different local curr to target comapny code?" and showing 3 options yes, no and cancel which one i have to choose.?

Regards
Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Now the System will copy all the existing entries of Company code 0001 to new company code ZCRP

Example

G/L Accounts

NOW YOU CAN SAVE IN THE SAME TRANSPORT REQUEST.

Or you can save in new request (Press: Create Request) but if you are doing full project from start to end so always use one request.

And Here the Results

Last edited by Pushpa; 02-17-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:34 PM

Hi,

If i select Icon YES it showing - "Certain data was not copied (See long text)" this is the msg am getting.

If i select Icon NO it showing-"Enter numeric values only" and if am still proceed to click green color icon (Correct sysmbol) it says " the activity for company code 0001 was cancelled"

Please clarify.

Regards
Pushpa

Quote:
Now the System will copy all the existing entries of Company code 0001 to new company code ZCRP

Example

G/L Accounts

NOW YOU CAN SAVE IN THE SAME TRANSPORT REQUEST.

Or you can save in new request (Press: Create Request) but if you are doing full project from start to end so always use one request.

And Here the Results

Last edited by Pushpa; 02-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 PM

Hi

Always copy same Currency Company Code to your company so that all Finance related info like G/L chat of accounts...will be copy also with right error-free postings

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa View Post
Hi,

When u copy SAP AG standard one it ask u " the reference company code has local currency EUR, if u allocate a different local currency to the target company code,G/L accounts with currency EUR are also changed, do u want to allocate a different local curr to target comapny code?" and showing 3 options yes, no and cancel which one i have to choose.?

Regards
Pushpa
Old 02-18-2010, 06:07 PM

Hi

In that better you Create NEW ENTRIES. Don't go for copy create a fresh one.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa View Post
Hi,

If i select Icon YES it showing - "Certain data was not copied (See long text)" this is the msg am getting.

If i select Icon NO it showing-"Enter numeric values only" and if am still proceed to click green color icon (Correct sysmbol) it says " the activity for company code 0001 was cancelled"

Please clarify.

Regards
Pushpa
Old 04-05-2010, 04:06 AM

Hello, when using the copy function which SAP standard code should one use when creating for a Canadian company.

Quote:
Now System will ask from which Company code you use as base - FROM COMPANY CODE

YOU CAN USE THE SAP STANDARD ONE (0001 SAP A.G) or if you already created one Company code for the same client and now you wanted to add one more, so use that company code as base to creating new company code.

NOW ENTER YOUR NEW COMPANY CODE IN "TO"

Example

S No

Company Code

Company Text

HACL

Hyderabad Agrichemicals Ltd

And say OK/CONTINUE

Note: This mean we are creating new company code (ZCRP) using SAP Standard (0001)

Latest News in SAP HCM OM & PA Forum