Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shama Sikander in Yash Raj TV series

Views: 2090  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-30-2009, 05:34 PM

Default Shama Sikander in Yash Raj TV series

Shama Sikander in Yash Raj TV series

After a long hiatus, Shama Sikander will be back on our TV screens. The actress’s return looks to be a high-profile one, as the serial is a Yash Raj production and will be directed by New York director Kabir Khan. It will most likely air on Sony TV.

A source says, “The series will air every weekend starting December. Each feature will have a different theme and story. Kabir Khan, who directed New York and Kabul Express for Yash Raj Films, is anchoring the project. One of the four stories is a thriller, tentatively titled Seven, which will feature Shama Sikandar and Bakul Thakkar.” The source adds, “It was shot near Fun Republic in Andheri a few months ago. The feature stories are being treated like individual movies in terms of the money spent and the creativity of the subject.”

We asked Shama about the project, she said, “I can’t give any details about my new project, because I am superstitious about good and challenging projects. This is my dream project and I am sure audiences will appreciate me in this too.”

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->