Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner Grand Finale of India's Got Talent Khoj 2 (Photos+Videos 2nd October' 2010)

Views: 42350  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-29-2010, 05:24 PM

Thumbs up Winner Grand Finale of India's Got Talent Khoj 2 (Photos+Videos 2nd October' 2010)

Winner Finals of India's Got Talent Khoj 2 (Final 9 & Full, Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals, Wide Card, Finals Participants/Contestants Full Personal Details, Photos, Videos) LIVE VIDEOS: 02nd October' 2010. Youtude Videos

Winner of India's Got Talent 2 – Grand Finale of India's Got Talent Season 2 – Shillong Chamber Choir Wins India's Got Talent Khoj 2

Winner of India's Got Talent 2 is Shillong Chamber Choir. Colors TV celebrates grand finale of India's Got Talent Season 2 on 2nd October, 2010. Shillong Chamber Choir wins India's Got Talent Khoj 2.

India’s Got Talent 2010 is the second season of “India’s Got Talent”. It was started as India's Got Talent Khoj 2 on Colors TV.

Grand finale of India's Got Talent 2 begins with top 9 contestants – Underground Authority, Harihar Das, Bir Khalsa Group, Teji Toko, Diwakar and Sonia, Manas Kumar Sahoo & Group, Sanjay Mandal & Group, Shillong Chamber Choir and Fictitious Group.

Grand Finale of India's Got Talent 2010 started with the performance of Underground Authority. The group performed a Rock On style song. They scored total 24 marks from the judges. But they eliminated in the first round of result announcement.

Second performance in the Grand Finale of India's Got Talent Khoj 2 on Colors TV was performed by Harihar Das. His performance was dedicated to the robot dancing. He scored total 27 marks from judges. He is eliminated in the second round of result announcement.

Bir Khalsa Group was the 3rd performer in India's Got Talent 2 grand finale. The group performed on a particular martial art. The group gets 23 marks from the judges. Bir Khalsa Group was second runner up of India's Got Talent 2. The group wins third prize of India's Got Talent Khoj 2.

4th performance of India's Got Talent 2010 grand finale is played by Teji Toko. He played on the band instrument. He also gets 23 marks from the judges. Teji Toko was the first runner up of India's Got Talent 2010. He wins second prize of India's Got Talent Season 2.

Diwakar and Sonia participated in the 5th performance with Acrobatic dance in India's Got Talent Khoj 2 grand finale. They scored total 30 marks from the judges but eliminated in the first round of result announcement.

Manas Kumar Sahoo & Group participated with a very unique art of sand animation in the 6th performance in India's Got Talent Khoj Season 2 grand finale. The group achieves total 27 marks from the judges. Manas Kumar Sahoo & Group is eliminated in the 2nd round of result announcement.

The most appreciated group - Sanjay Mandal & Group participated with the great art of music and singing in the grand finale of India Got Talent 2010 in the 7th performance. The group scored total 29 marks but eliminates in the first round of result announcement.

8th performance of India Got Talent Khoj 2 was performed by Shillong Chamber Choir based on western harmony and Indian melody. The group scored total 28 marks from judges. Winner of India Got Talent Khoj 2 is Shillong Chamber Choir.

Final performance is played by Fictitious Group based on hip-hop dancing style in the grand finale of India Got Talent 2 TV Show. The group scored total 30 marks from the judges but eliminates in the 3rd round of result announcement.

Anandi and Jagiya of Balika Vadhu also participated with a special performance in the grand finale of India Got Talent Season 2. Team of Khichdi The Movie, Prince Dance Group winner of India’s Got Talent, Usha Utsav and Nikhil and Ayushman also participated with a special performance in the grand finale of India Got Talent Season 2.

Winner of India's Got Talent 2010 - Shillong Chamber Choir is awarded by Rs. 50 lakh and a Kawasaki Ninja 250R bike. Shillong Chamber Choir wins the title of India’s Most Entertaining group also.

Grand finale of India Got Talent Show is hosted by Ayushman Khurana and Nikhil Chinapa. The Show is judged by Sonali Bendre, Sajid Khan and Kiran Kher.

Elimination of Sanjay Mandal & Group was very socking and unfair from the grand finale of India Got Talent on Colors TV.

India Got Talent Season 2 on Colors TV was a talent hunt Show. Thousands of aspiring contestants had participated in the audition rounds. Finally, the Show chooses India’s Most Entertaining Talent - Shillong Chamber Choir in the grand finale.

India got talent 2010 khoj 2 Winner | Shillong Chamber Choir Wins khoj 2 | Mukul Sangma Congratulate Shillong Chamber Choir | Shillong Chamber Choir Wins khoj 2, Mukul Sangma Congratulate Shillong Chamber Choir, india got talent khoj 2 winner, india got talent winner, colors tv, india got talent season 2, india got talent

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-29-2010, 05:25 PM

Videos CLICK HERE

Shillong Chamber Choir
Singers

Shillong Chamber Choir performed a song rendition in the fourth episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

Winner Grand Finale Season 2

Who: The Shillong Chamber Choir
Place: Shillong, Meghalaya

The Shillong Chamber Choir, which was formed in 2001, is known for their performance of Khasi opera with a fusion of Western music.
The 15-member group is headed by Neil Nongkynrih and include singers Ibarisha, Donna, Jessica, Patricia Doren Kevi, Sandon, Daman, Riewbankit, Johanan, Kynsai, Ryan and Banlam.

Donna says they are more inclined to western classical with opera which is not so popular in India. Asked what prompted them to participate in IGT, Donna says, "We don't have much exposure in India for the type of music we perform. So we collectively decided to come on a television show like IGT to make it popular. We couldn't have asked for a better platform than this." The trained group of singers has performed in concerts in USA, China, Europe and Sri Lanka. In India the choir's performances have also included concerts in Rashtrapati Bhavan.

Shillong Coir Group

"So far we have got overwhelming remarks from the judges and we are hopeful that the public will take us to the next level," Donna adds.
So what will they do with the prize money if they win? "We would like to set up an auditorium and also start a wonderful music school for the underprivileged," she smiles. So who do they think is their toughest competitor? "I think Bir Khalsa Group and the acrobat duo are very good."
Old 08-29-2010, 05:26 PM

Videos CLICK HERE

Teji Toko Drummer

Teji Toko from Assam Valley School played drums in the fourth episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

First Runner-up of Grand Finale Season 2 - (TOP 2)

S****: Drumming
Who: Teji Toko
Place: Arunachal Pradesh

18-year-old Teji is a class 12th student who started playing drums when he was in the 9th standard. "I don't have a teacher, whatever I learnt is from instructional videos on youtube," he says. "My friends know how crazy I am about music. I even irritated my teachers with my constant foot tapping in class. Now, they are happy that I got selected," he says. In fact it was Teji's teacher who told him to send a demo to IGT.

So does he have a band?
"I don't have a band as such but I do jam with musicians, and do small gigs at restaurants and malls." Asked if he is disappointed with the not-so-good comments from the judges during the semifinal round, Teji says no. "I completely agree with the judges because it's time for me to take music lessons from a teacher. I couldn't impress the judges because I barely had a day to prepare myself for the semi-finals but that is no excuse," he smiles. Teji says he joined the show because of the exposure it provided. "This is a good platform to showcase by talent but my aim is to form my own band or join an international band. I am planning to go abroad and study music at Berkeley, California. I don't want to be solo drummer."

Teji Toko

A rights group from Arunachal Pradesh is drumming up support for Toko Teji, a self-taught drummer, who, like the Shillong Chamber Choir, has made it to the grand finale of India’s Got Talent Khoj-2.“It is my humble appeal to the brethren of the Northeast to extend support to Teji and make the region proud. It is time to show that the region is not all about violence but also about talented youths who need exposure. We must encourage such young talents to prove their mettle at the national level,” the chairman of Arunachal Citizens Right, Bamang Tago, told at a news conference here this afternoon.

Tago appealed to the people of the region to unite and vote for the music prodigy by sending an SMS to 56882 after keying in TT from their mobile phones.

The voting lines for the reality show final on a private channel opened from 10 tonight and will close 15 minutes after the final act in Mumbai on October 2. Teji, an 18-year-old music prodigy, is a Class XII student of Assam Valley School, Balipara and hails from Naharlagun near Itanagar. Teji’s accomplishments are commendable given that he has had no formal training and learnt the art simply by listening to audios of legendary drummers.

Arunachal Pradesh CM pats Teji; announces Rs 10 Lakh as token of appreciation
Old 08-29-2010, 05:27 PM

Bir Khalsa Group

Punjab’s Sikh Martial Arts Group - Bir Khalsa Group

Second Runner-up of Grand Finale of the Season 2- TOP 03th Place
Old 08-29-2010, 05:28 PM

Ficticious Group Dancers
Ficticious Group performed synchronised dance in the third episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

Reached Finals of the Season - TOP 04th Place

Fictitious Group

Tags
2010, colors, india's got talent khoj 2, photos, reality shows, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->