Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

Views: 1562  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-14-2011, 06:05 PM

Default Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

Viewers have seen Gaurav Khanna as the family boy Prem in Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan, the tough guy guard Pritvi in Star One's Love Ne Milla Di Jodi and the lover boy Abheer in Colors' Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. And now you guys will see him don a new avatar that he had not tried till now.

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

A source states, "We all know that Simar (Dipika Samson) has already given the auditions and will be performing in the finale which will be judged by Shah Rukh Khan, Terrence Lewis and Urmila Matondkar. The show will be hosted by Gaurav Khanna."

We contacted Gaurav Khanna and he says, "Hosting has always been my passion since childhood. I used to do a lot of hosting earlier, but I never got chance to do it on TV as I was always stuck with daily soaps. But when I got this offer I couldn't say no to it because who wouldn't want to work with King Khan."

Watch Gaurav in his new role in the coming episodes of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->