Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mona Singh, Ram Kapoor in Bigg Boss 4?

Views: 1254  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Default Mona Singh, Ram Kapoor in Bigg Boss 4?

Bigg Boss is known to provide shelter to television personalities who have reached the Plateau of their acting career and are looking for refreshing change to kick start their career hoping for new innings.

After Sara Khan aka Sadhana quit Bidaai which also stirred the , Rajan Shahi, she started looking for an opportunity better than Bidaai that catapulted her to instant fame. Bigg Boss signed her on. And now our sources inform us that reality queen Mona Singh who has never lost a reality show she has participated in be it Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena or Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano, has agreed to be locked inside Bigg Boss house. The makers have also approached actor Ram Kapoor.

When contacted Ram Kapoor said, ''No, I have not signed up for Bigg Boss. They had approached me but I refused because I cannot give them the dates they require.''

Despite repeated attempts Mona Singh remained unavailable. Singh is currently co-hosting Sony Entertainment Television's Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega with Vishal Malhotra.

Both Ashwini Yardi, programming head COLORS and Deepak Dhar, Endemol India country head didn't revert to our text message.

Tags
bigg boss 4

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->