Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 tips of skin care routine for oily skin in summers

Views: 3466  
Old 05-30-2018, 06:35 AM

Default TOP 10 tips of skin care routine for oily skin in summers

Tips of skin care routine for oily skin in summers

Cleansing
One of the best tips for women with oily skin to get clear skin naturally is regular cleansing. Cleansing your face twice a day is enough for keeping it clean. Don’t overdo the cleaning as it can over dry skin and trigger oil production from the sebaceous glands.

Eating habits
****tails and spicy foods may hit the spot on a hot night. But they won't do your skin any favors; they dilate blood vessels, and make you perspire.. And consider loading up instead on carrots, cantaloupe, and spinach; foods like these that are high in vitamin A can actually slow oil production.

Toning
Forget those harsh, skin-stripping astringents of the past that relied mainly on alcohol to dry out skin. Today’s toners use a gentler approach, turning to botanical ingredients and essential oils that work as natural astringents while also hydrating and soothing skin.
Sunscreen lotion
A water based mattefying sunscreen is a good choice for oily skin as it helps keep your face shine free and gives you the protection you need. Look for at least SPF30++ for the best sunscreen effect! Try Total Effects Foaming Cleanser.

Exfoliation
Exfoliation is a process which involves getting rid of dead skin cells. It is a vital procedure for oily skin because it has a thick layer of dead cells which needs to be removed to avoid their clogging, which can otherwise cause acne and blackheads. Face cleansers containing Salicylic acid as an active ingredient are considered as effective exfoliators. Using an exfoliator just twice a week is sufficient.

Go low on makeup
Substitute the heavy foundation for tinted moisturizing creams containing silicone that does not dissolve into the pores and clogs them. It also creates a barrier between skin and heat.

Tags
Do and don'ts for oily skin, How can I glow my face in summer, How can I glow my oily face, How I care my oily skin in summer, Is rose water good for oily skin, Is serum good for oily skin in summer, Is Vitamin C good for oily skin in summer, top 10, What are the 5 skin care routine, What is the best skin care routine for summer, What should I avoid on an oily face, What should oily skin avoid, What skin care routine is best for oily skin, What skincare to avoid in summer, Which product is best for oily skin in summer, Why face gets oily in summer

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum