Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sisters bonding on Behenein

Views: 1726  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Award Winner

Default Sisters bonding on Behenein

STAR Plus’ primetime show Behenein has a new twist with the return of Smriti. However, the twist is that Smriti is back as Aastha, following the accident. However, the good thing is that all the sisters are back together again.

When we caught up with Purva, the eldest sister, she said, “I am happy to have someone like Aastha in my life. She reminds me so much of Smriti,” she said.
Purva also added that off-sets they are all good friends and she was glad to see that Smriti was back. “I missed her a lot and am glad that she’s back,” she added.
When we spoke to Smriti (Aastha), she said, “I am happy to be back after a month and a half. I am enjoying myself on the sets. I get along with all of them, especially Aakashi. We share great chemistry off-screen, which is shown while we act. I am happy that all the cast members have really welcomed me with great zeal.”

Anokhi, who knows that Aastha and Smriti are the same person said that she was also extremely happy that Smriti is back. “We share a really good rapport and I’m glad that she’s back. Unfortunately I can’t tell anyone that Aastha and Smriti di are the same person as it Purva di will break off her marriage,” she said.

A similar view was shared by Aakashi who said, “We’re all so happy to be back together. We have a lot of fun on the sets.”

In the track, Aastha declares her marriage with Karan Mehra so that Anokhi will be satisfied that she is happy. Anokhi suggests to Mihir and Purva that the wedding take place in the house. To know how everyone will be, watch Behenein every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
behenein

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->