Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Views: 120 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-13-2017, 04:06 PM

Default Spoilers: FINAL dances and songs revealed! | Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Strictly Come Dancing 2017 spoilers: FINAL dances and songs revealed! | Strictly Come Dancing 2017

This week's Strictly songs and dances - it's the FINAL

It's Strictly Come Dancing's 2017 FINAL live show tonight and here are the special showdance songs.
Just four celebrity contestants remain in the competition and in the run for this year's Glitterball trophy: Alexandra Burke, Debbie McGee, Joe McFadden and Gemma Atkinson.

This Saturday evening is the grand final and by the end of the night we'll have our 2016 Strictly winner.
The final three will be performing up to three dances: First they'll all perform their show dance and also a previous routine as selected by the judges.

The panel will mark the routines but their scores won't count for anything other than guidance; instead the lines will then open for viewers to vote.

All four will then go on to reprise their personal favourite dances from the past twelve weeks before the winner is revealed.
Joe is the favourite to win going into the weekend but after a series of shock results this series, anything could happen.
See the Strictly Come Dancing's final song and dance list below...

Strictly Come Dancing 2017 songs and dances - Week 13 / The FINAL!

Show dances

Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice will Showdance to One Day I'll Fly Away by Vaults
Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez will Showdance to There’s No Business Like Showbusiness by Ethel Merman
Joe McFadden and Katya Jones Showdance to You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates
Gemma Atkinson and Aljaz Skorjanec Showdance to Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera

Judges' choice

Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice will perform a Salsa to Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Boys Town Gang
Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez American Smooth to Wouldn't It Be Lovely from My Fair Lady
Joe McFadden and Katya Jones will Viennese Waltz to Somewhere My Love from Dr Zhivago
Gemma Atkinson and Aljaz Skorjanec dance the Paso Doble to Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Favourite dances

TBC
What do you make of all that then? Tell us in the comments below!
Strictly Come Dancing's final air on BBC One this Saturday night, LIVE on BBC One from 6:30PM.
There will be no separate results show, either on the Saturday or Sunday, with the winner revealed at the end of the night.

Get the latest Strictly news

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: