Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamya's devilish intentions

Views: 2076  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Award Winner

Default Kamya's devilish intentions

STAR Plus’ afternoon show Tere Mere Sapne is going to take a new turn in the coming weeks.

Radha has a nightmare of Sarju pulling himself away from her. She gets upset and is amazed to see this happening in real life as well.

Kamya is happy to see the distance developing between Sarju and Radha.
Suman comes up with a new fake story to gain Radha's sympathy. She asks Radha to meet her husband Shankar to resolve her issues. Radha refuses to come with Sarju when he asks her to accompany him for shopping. Kamya (Parul Chaudhary) is not leaving any stone unturned to persuade Sarju (Yash Pandit) against Radha. On the other hand, Radha (Ekta Tiwari) knows about Kamya’s devilish intentions and is insisting Sarju to leave Kamya’s house. But she fails to convince him.

A source tells us, “Kamya will give anaesthesia to Sarju so that he won’t understand what is happening with him and in between she will try to seduce him by wearing revealing clothes and will do anything so that his attention is not diverted.”

Further our source told us, “There is murmur that Radha makes Sarju agree to leave Kamya’s place. While they are leaving the house, Kamya will come up with another drama and both of them will be compelled to stay back. She is planning to ****** Radha. Later on, Kamya will say that she is pregnant with Sarju’s child and now he has to take the responsibility. As Sarju doesn’t remember anything after being anesthetized, he unwillingly believes Kamya.”

We spoke to Radha who said, “I am trying my level best to take out Sarju from Kamya’s place but things are not happening on my side. But I will save my husband from her evil intentions.”

Later on we spoke to Sarju, “Kamya is doing every possible thing, so I would get attracted towards her but anything can happen.”
So don’t forget to watch the Radha’s struggle to save Sarju every Monday to Friday at 1 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
kamya, star plus, tere mere sapne

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->