Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gehna gets a new lease of life in Balika Vadhu..

Views: 2013  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-03-2011, 04:29 PM

Default Gehna gets a new lease of life in Balika Vadhu..

Gehna in COLORS' Balika Vadhu will be saved by Vasant when she accidentally falls into a swimming pool..

Gehna (Neha Marda) and her hubby Vasant are finally having some private time for themselves in COLORS' Balika Vadhu.. In fact, this part of the story line gave actress Neha Marda her first opportunity to wear a salwar kameez on the show!! However, bad luck will strike the couple and their happy moments will almost turn into disaster...

Our source states, "Gehna will meet with a major problem soon. She will get out of her resort room to loiter in the garden when she sees the swimming pool where everyone is busy swimming. By mistake, a small boy hits Gehna and she suddenly falls inside the pool. She almost gets drowned as she does not know swimming. However, Vasant comes there at the right time and saves his wife".

We hear that Neha Marda was very reluctant to shoot for this scene, as in real life too, she does not know to swim..

When contacted, Neha confided in us that she was extremely scared to shoot for this sequence. "I do not know anything about swimming, and was afraid to even touch water. On top of it, I had to even jump inside water and act as though I was drowning. But it was great fun on the whole, and I somehow managed to do the scene".

Guess this incident will bring Vasant and Gehna even closer...

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->