Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Its Bingo time for Abhishek Bachchan

Views: 3486  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Award Winner

Default Its Bingo time for Abhishek Bachchan

What are these Aaram Classes that you’ve been promoting on Colors?
They are promos of National Bingo Night, my debut as a TV host. The concept of the show revolves around learning how to chill!!! Hence Aaram Classes!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Award Winner

What drew you to it?
It’s a one of its kind show that packs in fun, celebration, guests and a game all together. You can aaram se enjoy all of it at one go and the audience too will not be the mute spectator type. Viewers, both in and out of the studio, will also participate in it, ‘live’. It’s for the first time on a show that everyone watching it in and out of the studio, and the contestants, will play the game together. How could I not be a part of something so cool?
Award Winner

What was your father’s suggestion when you choose the show?
He said don’t do so much aaram that you may fall asleep in the show also when it’s on. Things could be getting a little embarrassing (laughs). Jokes apart, he also suggested me that TV is more difficult than films especially if you are hosting a reality show. Thinking on your feet is an ability that one must have.

Award Winner

What do you think will be USP of your show Bingo...
It is an extremely interactive format and also the fact that the audience at home is as much a participant as the one sitting in the studios or playing the game at that moment with me.

How would you compare TV and films?
They are poles apart …films make me run from pillar to post, dance at all hours, and crush bozos like I am crushing ice. While shooting for Bingo promos, I had a chance to sleep on comfortable beds.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Award Winner

Wasn’t money an allure?
Nope. Whether the show appeals to your viewers and you and if you can make an impact are things that matter.
How much has TV changed since your father’s debut as a host on Kaun Banega Crorepati?
It has changed. But it still works on attracting and retaining viewers’ attention.

Tags
abhishek bachan, bingo, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->