Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

EXCLUSIVE :Stars on their Christmas plans

Views: 4856  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Award Winner

Default EXCLUSIVE :Stars on their Christmas plans

Chirstmas Eve is just few hours away from everyone as Santa Claus will make his presence felt at everyone’s house. We spoke with few of our celebs to know their plans for Christmas.

Hussain Kuwajerwala
We usually have a get together at a friend's place where 15-20 of us come together. We all take gifts but the fun part is that we keep this chit system with each one's name on it and put it in a bowl. Everyone picks up one chit at random and gives the gift they got to that person. It is called Ticket Santa.

All gifts are put under the Christmas tree and it is a surprise for everyone, as no one knows who is getting a gift from whom. In addition, I help my wife who loves to decorate the house and has done it really well with a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, stars outside the house and windows, etc.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Award Winner

Narayani Shastri
I am in Goa celebrating both Christmas and New Year as I have come with my friends and so wishing Merry Christmas to all.
Award Winner

Pooja Gaur
The Pratigya lead will be shooting on Christmas Eve, but about the festival she said, “I will be shooting but I will try to complete my shoot as soon as possible as I am planning to go to Mount Mary Church at Bandra to attend the midnight mass. Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Award Winner

Aditya Redij
I am not shooting tomorrow so I will be visiting my didi’s place in Worli to surprise my two nieces in a Santa Claus get-up with some surprise gift for all.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Award Winner

Anuj Saxena
I will be working mostly as have lot of work have to plan for New Year also. At the most, I will go out for dinner with friends...Santa Claus time is fun...and I love to see smiles on children’s faces on Christmas particularly.

Tags
christmas, plans, stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->