Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vivian Dsena lost one more Project in 2021

Views: 884  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2021, 08:04 AM

Default Vivian Dsena lost one more Project in 2021

Exclusive! Not Vivian Dsena, but Cezanne Khan to play Rubina Dilaik’s Harman in Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki

Vivian Dsena and Cezanne Khan

The makers of Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki tried their best to rope in the original lead couple — Rubina Dilaik and Vivian Dsena — to introduce a giant leap in the show. While Rubina is back to play the iconic character of Saumya, the deal with Vivian fell through apparently owing to creative differences. The two parties tried their best to work out the deal, but it didn’t materialise. This led the makers to go on an overdrive to find a suitable replacement for Vivian. Their search has finally ended with none other than Cezanne Khan of Kasautii Zindagi Kay fame. The actor will take over from Vivian to play the part of Harman in Shakti.

Informs a source associated with the show, “After the deal with Vivian fell through, we have now finalised Cezanne to play Harman on Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. The show is all set to introduce a major twist and a giant leap, and Cezanne will join Rubina to do the needful. The decision to bring in the original lead pair is to breathe new life into the show. The makers are still working on his character and his track.”

Despite repeated attempts, both Vivian and Cezanne remained unavailable for comment. Rubina will reprise the role of Saumya. In a conversation with BT, the actress had told us, “I am playing the character of Saumya, a transgender, again. Shakti is going in for a giant leap and we are making a more interesting and risky attempt again, hoping that it will be received well by the audience. It is going to be more interesting than what we had attempted earlier.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2021, 09:43 AM

Vivian Dsena feels his fans are an absolute blessing

Vivian Dsena got talking about the love from his fans and how he feels that they are a blessing for not intruding. Read more here.

Though he is not that active on social media, actor Vivian Dsena boasts of a generous fan following. He calls his fan a blessing and is grateful to them for believing in him always. Talking about his fans, he said, "They are very loving. They completely respect my privacy and this is what is different from my fans and that of the other actors."

"Even though they can easily get into my life and find things about me, they still don't, unless I say something or make an announcement. My fans are a blessing in terms of intruding," he added.

The "Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon" actor also thanked them for always motivating him even though he doesn't interact with them much. He said, "If I am working hard on a project and my fans love it, it's my motivation. If my fans love it, then I have more pressure and more fuel to work hard for them."

"They get entertained by my hard work, so I need to keep working hard because it's basic economics, supply, demand, and expectations. They expect different from me and I try to be up to their expectations. My fans are a blessing for me because even though I don't have a platform where I can interact with them, they still believe in me," he added.

Vivian also shared his first fan moment and said that a couple of them asked for his photo and he obliged. Expressing his opinion on fans asking for photographs always he said, "We are more accessible now to people and somehow it works for a fan because some people may call an autograph real or fake, but a photograph is quite proof for a fan to adore his idol."

Tags
Shakti, Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii, tv stars, vivian dsena

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->