Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shaurya's different avatars in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Views: 2419  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM

Default Shaurya's different avatars in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Shaurya, in COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado appears before Dia in various get-ups to woo her..

Varun Kapoor plays the typical lover boy Shaurya in COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado, and can do anything to woo the girl he loves, Dia (Simran Kaur).

In tonight's episode, the bubbly and spirited young lad will sport various different get-ups to propose to Dia and convince her to accept his proposal.

Our source states, "As the entire family is gearing up for the wedding of Tanisha (Neelam Bhagchandani) and Aditya (Shresth Kumar), Shaurya will appear in front of Dia as a caterer, Dhoodhwala, Mithaiwala etc".

This was a very hilarious track that was shot recently.

Talking about this experience, Varun Kapoor told us, "That was a lovely experience shooting the sequence. I got to portray lot many professions in one go, that of a Dhoodhwala, Bhaji wala and also a DJ. I find myself best in the role of a DJ. It was challenging to play so many roles, and have tried to do justice to every character I played. I am looking forward for this episode to go on air".

Catch the various avatars of Shaurya in Na Aana Is Desh Laado tonight..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->