1) Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon
- Oh! I’ll miss the amazing onscreen chemistry of the lead couple- Khushi and Arnav. I think makers also thought the same and so when Barun Sobti made his mind to leave the show, they just shut it down rather than risking pairing Sanaya with some one else. All in all it was a great show.
2) Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
- With this show, two popular actors made their come back- Vivian D’sena and Drashti Dhami and again created the magic and proved that they are indeed great actors.
3) Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
- A beautiful portrayal of the bonding between two sisters- how much they love each other and support each other in every thick and thin. And also they are supported by their respective love in every situation.
4) Diya Aur Baati Hum
- On watching this serial, one thing comes to our mind – what a great and supportive husband, who dearly loves his wife and when he comes to know about her dream of becoming an IPS officer, he made her to pursue her studies even going against the wish of his mother whom he has never disobeyed.
- this show deals with the subject of 2nd
marriage and various related issues. And Gurmeet Choudhary and Kritika Sangar also play their roles beautifully as Yash and Arti.
6) Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
- With the story moving forwards, this year we have few new entries in the show along with our cute Pihu- Ram and Priya’s daughter. And I must say she is too adorable, it’s a delight to watch her in the show.
7) Balika Vadhu
- After the heart shattering separation from her childhood love- Jagat, this year finally a new person entered Anandi’s life- the IAS officer Shivraj Shekhar. With his entry all the viewers who were sad for Anandi were overjoyed.
8) Dil Dosti Dance
- A very popular youth show which is very popular online. This year though its fans have to bear with lot of things- first end of the character of Kriya with Shakti Mohan leaving the show and then the entry of new character Taani (played by Vrinda) has divided the fans in two groups- one supporting pairing of Reeyansh with Kriya and the other wanting Reeyansh with Taani. And towards the end of the year, Sneha Kapoor also left the show.
9) Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha- Meetha Pyara Pyara
- A cute love story of two persons who have different views regarding relationships. The male lead Adi who has lost faith in institution of marriage, finally changes and starts believing in relationships and love with the entry of the female lead- Pankhuri in his life.
10) Dil Se Di Dua- Saubhagyavati Bhava
- A psychological thriller who reminds us the movies like Agni sakshi and Daraar where the obsessive husband makes the life of his wife a living hell. Hats off to Karanbir Vohra for portraying Viraaj so well that his actions bring shivers down our spines.
Apart from these shows, there are shows like Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai who have managed to maintain their viewer ship.
We also have shows like Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
in Mythological genre and Crime Patrol
in reality-crime genre who have good viewer ship.
And also few new shows have launched who appear very promising and hope soon will become popular.these are:
1) Qabool Hai
- Oh!! Our very favorite Karan Singh Grover has returned in his angry young man look. It’s a delight to watch him online and his bickering with the female lead Zoya is fun to watch.
2) Ek Veer Ki Ardaas- Veera
- the USP of the show is the cute bonding of a brother with his sister. the child actor playing Rannvijay has won everyone’s heart with his great acting.
- Mohit Sehgal’s comeback show. But it’s more about the female lead’s life. See what this show will offer us next year.