Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jay and Mahhi share screen space together

Views: 2317  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Award Winner

Default Jay and Mahhi share screen space together

The off screen couple come together to groove in Colors TV, special event...

We all are aware of the news that one of the most beloved 'on-screen' couples of Indian Television a.k.a. Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey will be performing together on the Independence program by Colors, but another added unheard news is that even the adored 'off-screen' couple of the glamour industry will be shaking their leg together on the same show. Yes the cute, naughty host of Zee TV's, Dance India Dance Jay Bhanushali and the unwanted maid of Color's TV, Nakusha aka Mahhi Vij who gel well off screen, for the first time will be seen shaking their legs together and sharing some screen space for the Colors TV upcoming Independence Day special event.

To highlight the naughtiness in Jay's persona and the sweetness in Mahhi's character the couple will seen performing on the famous Marathi song 'Daga la Lagali Kalla'.

When contacted, Mahhi Vij in a tone of acceptance asserted, "Yes Jay and I are performing for the first time and it was an awesome experience. And as he is a perfectionist we had to undergo 'n' number of rehearsals to get the act right."

We also spoke to Jay Bhanushali to know of his occurrence, he in his usual jovial tone said, "It was great to work with Mahhi and it's my first dance performance on Colors and over all I enjoyed it a lot."

So the viewers will get an opportunity not only to see the host of a dance reality show portraying his dance moves but also to gauge the chemistry between Jay and Mahhi who are regarded as an off screen couple.

Tags
colors, jay, mahii vij

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->