Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kinshuk back with Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

Views: 2965  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Kinshuk back with Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

It's confirmed news that Kinshuk Mahajan will be entering Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus..

TellyBuzz had recently written exclusively about the Chocolate Boy Kinshuk Mahajan being approached by Director's Kut yet again, this time for their new show on Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein. We had stated that Kunal Verma of Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana was also in the run for the same role.

Kinshuk who lived the character of Ranveer for almost three years in Rajan's Bidaai will now be seen in a new avatar. The latest is that Kinshuk has grabbed the role and is all set to don a new role on television.

A little birdie tells us, "Kinshuk recently had a character meeting with the production house and is convinced with the role he will be playing. He has signed for the show, and is eager to get back to television, that too with the same production house he has been part of, for the past three years".

However, there is still time for Kinshuk's character to enter. We hear that the lad will start shoot 15-20 days from now, and his character will enter the show in a month or so. He will play the son of Jawahar (Asish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair), and cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari).

When contacted, Kinshuk Mahajan confirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "Yes, I have signed Rajan Sir's show Chand Chupa Badal Mein. I will be playing a character which is completely different from what I have played so far. I am looking forward to it".

Guess it is party time for Kinshuk fans who have been missing him on television..

Tags
chand chupa badal mein, kinshuk mahajan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->