Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Popular actor director Anant Mahadevan will be seen in an episodic of Star One's Rang

Views: 1929  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-13-2011, 06:42 PM

Default Popular actor director Anant Mahadevan will be seen in an episodic of Star One's Rang

Popular actor director Anant Mahadevan will be seen in an episodic of Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani...

has already reported that Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani, produced by Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi, will have the new format of episodic instead of being the typical daily soap.

With the show having a new format, the viewers will see many celebrities gracing the episodes, and the popular face that the viewers will see in the first week will be none other than the Bollywood figure, actor and director, Anant Mahadevan.

We contacted Anant Mahadevan and he said, "Yes, I am entering Rang Badalti Odhani and will play the character Sudhama, a very sweet and delighted person which is similar to the character of Rajesh Khanna in the movie Bawarchi. By doing this episodic, I could say I am still acting."

We contacted Karan Tacker and very excitedly he shared, "We haven't interacted yet on the set but he is a great actor and director and I loved him in Bazigaar."

Odhani will go episodic from next week and we can definitely say that, it is a new phase to the conventional pattern of daily soaps.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->