Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pooja Bose gets hangover!

Views: 1205  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-07-2010, 07:13 PM

Default Pooja Bose gets hangover!

Pooja Bose still gets notions of resuming back her shoot after the closure of Sarvagunn Sampanna

Don't get shocked with the word hangover which is usually used when a person gets high on spirits but our lady Pooja Bose, lately seen in Imagine TV's Sarvagunn Sampanna still gets the same notions to resume shoot well in time daily morning.

In a conversation with Pooja she says, "I still get those notions that I have to resume back to my shoot. Since I have started Sarvagunn… I had hardly done any other shows. I have not even done a cameo for any other show. So the show made me glued for the shoot to the extent that recently, when I got up in the morning early and started getting ready with the idea of resuming to shoot."

"After I got up and made some preparations, it struck me that the show is over and I have got a break from my work. I had totally forgotten that the show is off air and I am in no hurry to rush anywhere," adds Pooja

Remembering her childhood days, she relates the incident. "It usually happens during our exam time, when we daily get up and study for the exam and after the exams get over, the next day we are still in the mood to get ready for the exams."

Talking about her next comeback on screen she says, " I have been approached for few shows and talks are on. But at least now, I am planning to meet my parents after which I will give a thought to my come back."

Till you return back, get all your notions cleared Pooja!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->