Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hina Khan shoots despite Viral fever

Views: 2317  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Award Winner

Default Hina Khan shoots despite Viral fever

In spite of the fact that she is running a soaring temperature, Hina Khan braves the terrible sickness to shoot for Star Plus’ Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai...

The protagonist of Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus, Akshara (played by Hina Khan), despite many trials, tries to give the best to her family. It's a sweet surprise to know that Hina Khan is such a diehard professional that she is shooting despite suffering viral fever.
When asked Hina Khan why she is shooting in the face of her ill health Hina replies in a matter-of-fact manner - "There's no other option. I have to work."
But didn't the makers ask her to go rest at home? "They are trying their level best not to make me do much effort.

I take breaks and come to my make up room and rest," says Hina.
"I'm trying to follow the doctors' advice of taking ample rest as much as possible. I also am taking my medications regularly. But since it's a daily soap, I need to be here," she signs off with a raspy voice.

We wish Hina a quick recovery. We also wish her all the strength to pull off her shooting schedules

Tags
star plus, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->