Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Angad in, Sameer out on Fear Factor 3

Views: 1987  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Award Winner

Default Angad in, Sameer out on Fear Factor 3

There is always a mystery behind the number 13 and even a show that helps you combat your fears, couldn’t excuse itself from the omen of this number.

COLORS didn’t disclose the identity of 13th participant of Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 and declared that the 13 contestant is a special contestant and is a surprise which will be disclosed on the show. Apparently, it was not the surprise element but the delay in finalising the 13th contestant of the show. As per the press release distributed by the channel during the launch of the show former cricketer and commentator Angad Bedi, son of renowned cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi was the 13th khiladi but the lad backed put at the nth hour. The channel then approached Sameer Kochar who was almost on-board and was all set to leave for Brazil with the crew of the show, but he has now been replaced by the channel’s original choice Angad all over again.

When contacted, Sameer said, ‘’Yes, I am not doing the show and I am not sure if Angad has replaced me. I thought I would be able to work out on the dates but it wasn’t possible. I couldn’t scoop out dates for the show due to my prior commitments. I am hosting a show which I am not allowed to divulge any details of and also doing a theatrical play. I had to choose between an adventure holiday and work post monsoon and I chose the latter. I wish all the best to all the 13 participants.’’

When asked if he was a last minute replacement for Bedi, Kochar says, ‘’No, I don’t think there is any liking as such. I have been in talks with the channel and the production house for two months now.’’

We tried contacting Bedi but he remained unavailable.

Let’s hope the channel has sealed its final list and there are no alterations till the show takes off.

Tags
fear factor – khatron ke khiladi 3, khatron ke khiladi 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->