Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 TOP newsmakers of the week

Views: 981  
Old 05-20-2022, 03:12 PM

Default TOP 10 TOP newsmakers of the week

From Lock Upp contestants creating a buzz post show wrap-up to telly town girls making the country proud at the 75th Cannes Film Festival; quite a lot has happened over the past week. From engagement news to wedding announcements to falling in love, the television industry saw these celebrities making noise for many reasons. Here, take a look:

Hina Khan and Helly Shah’s captivating looks

Actors Hina Khan and Helly Shah are rocking the Cannes 2022 red carpet with their looks. The actresses are making head turns with their gorgeous looks one after the other. While Hina has been seen wearing a maroon flowy number, black sheer dress to a voluminous mauve outfit, Helly looked like a dream in a mint gown with glittery cape sleeves. Both the actresses are attending the festival for their respective films.

Rakhi Sawant finding love again

Bigg Boss fame Rakhi Sawant has found love again after going separate ways from husband Ritesh Singh. This new revelation took place at an award function, where Rakhi showed her boyfriend on a video call. ETimes TV exclusively revealed that Rakhi is dating Adil Khan Durrani, is 6 years younger to him. He is from Mysore, and gifted Rakhi a BMW. Rakhi told us, “His family does not like the way I dress up. But I am willing to change myself if the need be. Nobody from his side is forcing me to change, though. He is being tortured from all sides. I am scared; mushkil se pyar mila hai. I hope his khandaan accepts me.”

Anjali Arora on her feelings for Munawar Faruqui

The 21-year-old social media influencer spoke to ETimes TV exclusively about her bond with Munawar Faruqui, coming so close and not winning the trophy and family's reaction to her game. Anjali also reacted to comments of faking a love angle on the show with Munawar Faruqui to stay in the game. Anjali said, “As far as my friendship with Munawar was concerned, it was from day 1. The moment we got into one team, we started bonding. It became stronger as we did tasks together, made game plans and spent a lot of time together. It is wrong to say that we used each other for the game because we always stood for each other be it for the game or personal talks or emotional moments. When I was unwell he took care of me and when he got injured I was looking after him. These emotions were organic and it should not be called using each other.”

Payal Rohatgi-Sangram Singh’s wedding announcement

Wrestler Sangram Singh, who promised his fiancee Payal Rohatgi on Lock Upp that they would be getting married in July, has kept his word. The reality star and sports personality took to social media to announce his wedding plans with his lady love Payal. Sangram shared the news of their marriage by posting a quirky 'save the date' announcement. Sharing a picture with Payal, Sangram wrote, "Coming this July... Where we get to say the vows!!! And be wedding-bound! Love Sangram & Payal." The couple has been together for 12 years. Payal recently emerged as the first runner-up of the reality show, Lock Upp hosted by Kangana Ranaut.

Mandar Chandwadkar’s death hoax

On May 18, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Atmaram Bhide aka actor Mandar Chandwadkar had to come live on his Instagram to announce that he is very much alive and healthy. Mandar took to his Instagram handle to send out the word of truth by himself. The actor shared a video and put rumours to rest. “Namaste, How are you all? I hope work is good. I am also at work. But there's news that someone has forwarded, so I thought to come LIVE before people get worried. On social media, rumours spread faster than fire. I just wanted to confirm that I am shooting and enjoying myself. Whoever has spread the false news, I request him to stop it. May God bless him with 'sadbudhi'.”

Sailesh Lodha quitting TMKOC rumours

Sailesh Lodha aka Taarak from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah was reported to quit the show. Sources exclusively told ETimes TV, “Sailesh has not been shooting for the show for the last one month and has no plans to return to the show. He is not very happy with his contract and he feels that his dates are not properly used in the show.” However, producer Asit Kumarr Modi said that he is not aware of any such developments.

Bharti Singh in legal trouble

Bharti Singh landed herself in trouble. An FIR has been filed against the comedienne for hurting the sentiments of the members of the Sikh community with a joke on moustaches and beards, in an old video. In a turn of events, an FIR has been registered against the actress-comedienne at Adampur police station in Jalandhar. The case was registered on the complaint of Ravidas Tiger Force chief Jassi Tallan. According to the FIR, Bharti Singh has been accused of mocking the Sikh people for examples of their moustaches and beards in an old video. She has been charged under Section 295-A (deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage reli*gious feelings) of the Indian Penal Code. Earlier on May 16, Bharti Singh had shared a video to clarify that her intentions were to not hurt her. She requested netizens to not misjudge her.

Celebs mourn Andrew Symonds’ shocking demise

Former Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds’ shocking demise in a car accident was disheartening for all his close and loved ones. Andrew was also a part of Bigg Boss 5 and many of the co-contestants from the show remembered him. ETimes TV got in touch with Pooja Misra, Maheck Chahal from BB5, who fondly remembered Andrew. Bigg Boss 5 winner Juhi Parmar also remembered Andrew and shared, “I have some fond memories of him from the Bigg Boss house. We had a lot of fun in the house and I was quite touched by his humility. I am really sad and want to offer my heartfelt condolences to his family. The way he performed that was so hilarious that we all burst out laughing.”

Charu Asopa on her difficult motherhood journey after giving birth

Charu Asopa joined ETimes TV to share her journey of motherhood. The actress welcomed baby girl Ziana and recently shared stories from her postpartum period. Charu spoke about her emotions on first seeing her daughter, shedding extra kilos after pregnancy, breastfeeding and a lot more. The 6-months old mommy shared that the initial month was full of anxiety for her as she couldn't breastfeed her daughter for the first 6-7 days. Charu shared that a new mother goes through different emotions in the initial days after delivery and the phase is very isolating. She further stated that she learns a lot from her sister-in-law Sushmita Sen as she has raised her two daughters well and that too singlehandedly.

Tags
Andrew Symonds, Anjali Arora, bharti singh, Charu Asopa, helly shah, hina khan, Mandar Chandwadkar, Munawar Faruqui, payal rohatgi, rakhi sawant, Sailesh Lodha, Sangram Singh, top 10

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum