Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.Photos: X Factor Elimination of the week (Full Details)

Views: 2663  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-07-2010, 05:20 PM

Default Spl.Photos: X Factor Elimination of the week (Full Details)

Spl.Photos: X Factor Elimination of the week (Full Details)

• Matt Cardle's emotional performance has received an incredible 105,600 hits
They have dominated the headlines and divided public opinion throughout their X Factor journey so far.
But two of the most talked-about finalists - Katie Waissel and Mary Byrne - are in danger to go home tonight, if bookies odds and YouTube interest are to be believed as a fair prediction.

The X Factor online YouTube channel gives a clear indication of where the public interest lies.

Going home? Katie Waissel, pictured arriving at rehearsals today, is the bookies favourite to leave the X Factor tonight, while Mary's low YouTube views predict a possible exit

Mary, who had a shaky performance of Faith Hill's There You'll Be last night, has so far received the third lowest number of YouTube hits with 23,589 views.
Dannii warned the Irish 50-year-old: Dannii told her: 'We are down to the top 10 and you see what it means to every contestant in this competition.

More...

• Revealed: The heartbreaking reason why Matt Cardle and Dannii Minogue were reduced to tears by his poignant song choice
  • Dannii suffers first defeat in X Factor style wars in unflattering gold dress... but Cheryl's wasn't much better
  • Cheryl Cole raps Cher for breaking X Factor ban on drinking

'You have to understand the really important thing is that the only one who can win this for you is you. I want to see your strength back.'
While she has received more interest from YouTube viewers, Katie Waissel is the odds-on favourite to leave, according to Paddy Powers.

Prediction: Despite primarily positive remarks from the judges, Treyc and Paije's performances received a dismal number of YouTube hits, compared with other finalists

The 24-year-old has been given 10/11 odds to leave the competition tonight after her rendition of Don't Speak by No Doubt.
Simon Cowell wasn't completely sold on the performance, telling her: 'The vocals went off in the middle, it looked like you were struggling.'
Katie admitted to nerves ahead of going onstage last night after coming close to elimination in the bottom two last week.
Other than Katie, whose YouTube hits are in the middle at 25,765, Paddy Powers' predictions are mirroring the indications given by YouTube numbers.
X Factor finalist YouTube hits

• Matt Cardle: 105,647
  • Cher Lloyd: 46,700
  • Rebecca Ferguson: 40,152
  • One Direction: 33,269
  • Aiden Grimshaw: 33,040
  • Katie Waisel: 25,765
  • Treyc Cohen: 24,246
  • Mary Byrne: 23,589
  • Paije Richardson: 22,633
  • Wagner: 16,238

Bookies odds to go home this week

• Katie Waisel: 10/11
  • Wagner: 5/2
  • Treyc Cohen: 9/2
  • Paije Richardson: 10/1
  • Mary Byrne: 10/1
  • Aiden Grimshaw: 40/1
  • Cher Lloyd: 50/1
  • One Direction: 80/1
  • Rebecca Ferguson: 100/1
  • Matt Cardle: 125/1

Wagner is second favourite to go home tonight in the double elimination with 9/4 odds.
The Brazilian contestant, who has divided public opinion, also received the lowest number of YouTube hits so far today with 16,238 views.
But Wagner, who performed a mash up of Viva Las Vegas and The Wonder Of You, is being supported by a Facebook campaign rallying voters to get him to the final.
Despite consistently negative remarks from the judges and questionable performances, the 54-year-old former P.E. teacher has so far avoided the bottom two, in a similar coup to crowd favourite Jedward last year.

Opposites: Wagner recived the lowest number of YouTube hits but is being supported by a Facebook campaign, while Cher Lloyd is sitting pretty in second place

Controversy: One Direction have been accused of miming during last night's performance, but it didn't seem to dent their popularity as members Louis and Harry (left) and Zain and Liam arrived today

Hugely talented finalists Treyc Cohen and Paije Richardson are also on shaky ground in the competition, if bookies odds and YouTube hits are anything to go by.
Treyc, 26, who has already found herself in the bottom two before, despite strong performances every week, received 24,246 hits and is third favourite to go home with 9/2 odds.
She sang Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing last night, and while Simon told her, 'I can't fault that vocal,' he added: 'Having said that, it's like, if you have a lion, you want it to bite you, not lick you.

'And that's what you're missing at the moment, that ****er instinct and that belief that you can win. You've got to get that.'

Hot competition: Mary may be in danger after a shaky performance, but Matt is riding high with 105,000 YouTube hits so far today

Paije Richardson has been viewed the fewest number of times after Wagner, with 22,633 hits.

Paddy Power have given him a slightly better chance of staying after his upbeat mash up of The Monkees' I'm A Believer and Outkast's Hey Ya with 14/1 odds behind Mary's 10/1.
The stand out performance of the evening was undoubtedly Matt Cardle with his emotional rendition of Roberta Flack's The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.
The 27-year-old's YouTube hits have mirrored the enthusiastic recpetion from the judges, with an incredible 105, 647 hits - almost 60,000 more than Cher Lloyd, who has the second highest number of hits at 46,700.

In danger: Katie and Treyc are being predicted to leave. Katie tweeted today: 'My tummy is doing jumping jacks!!I'm nervous but I have the faith'

His bookies odds to win the entire series became even better last night to 13/8.
Meanwhile crowd favourites One Direction have caused controversy after their performance of Kids in America sparked online accusations they were miming.
During a close-up of member Zain Malik at one point during the performance, the 17-year-old appears to miss his cue, but the vocals sound unaffected.
Fans took to Twitter to question whether they were singing along to a pre-recorded track.
Alexander McNeil tweeted: 'OMG, Zain REALLY dropped the ball on The #xfactor tonight.... so obviously One Direction were miming parts... ARGH!'
Gavin Lauchlan added: 'I'm fairly convinced there's some kind of miming/vocal shenanigans going on with One Direction.'
RoseGardenAcs agreed, 'One Direction miming the chorus.. I'd send them straight to the naughty step.'

Tags
elimination, x factor

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->