Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda perform for New Years

Views: 2073  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Award Winner

Default Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda perform for New Years

The most loved couple of TV –Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh will be performing on New Years for a stage show Seduction-2010 on 31st night. The duo will do some anchoring and dance.

We spoke to Aamir Ali about this show

“Yes, we are working on 31st night; on the last day of 2009 we are hosting and performing a show, the night of Seduction2010 in which Bipasha Basu is also performing. Its great fun to do anchoring and the audience will get to see us as entertaining anchors, which will be spontaneous.”

Further about the performances he added, “We will be performing on the hits of 2009 and I am sure the collection which we have for 31st night will be loved by everyone and for that we are rehearsing very hard as we are working on both days 31st and 1st of Jan as the show will go upto 12.30 am, so do watch our show.”

About his career in 2010, he told us,” For at least two months, I will be out of small screen as I’m planning to do new things besides acting and now I really cant comment as the project is still in the preliminary stages but I will declare very soon in 2010.”

Marriage on the cards for you and Sanjeeda in 2010, “Not yet decided, but the year of our marriage will come very soon as we want to concentrate on our careers.”

Tags
aamir ali, new year, sanjeeda sheikh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->