Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mili to leave her husband’s house

Views: 1777  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Award Winner

Default Mili to leave her husband’s house

Mili’s stubbornness to marry her brother-in-law Abhi has created havoc in her elder sister’s Simi and Abhi’s life. The girl who has fallen in love with her brother-in-law is married off to Vishal, who she doesn’t feel anything for now.

But circumstances force her to marry him. And it is on her wedding night, that she creates a drama and returns to her house. She apparently tells Vishal that she is in love with another guy and had to marry Vishal as the former is already married. She comes back with fake marks on her body and informs her parents that her in-laws had beaten her mercilessly over dowry.

Informs our source, “Mili is in no mood to leave Abhi and so on her wedding night, she discloses her feelings to her husband Vishal. The guy then questions her about her decision to marry him to which she says that the guy she has fallen for is a married guy. She comes back to her parents’ house with marks all over her body and tells her parents that the wounds are inflicted by Vishal’s parents. This turns Mili’s parents against Vishal’s family but only Abhi and Simi know the truth.”

When contacted, Neil Bhatt who essays the role of Abhi says, “Mili is going to leave her husband’s house and come back to 12/24 Karol Bagh. She will tell us that Vishal’s parents have beaten her over dowry.”

The track is quite a blow on the relationship of a sister with a brother-in-law and becomes a little uncomfortable to watch it with them. Agreeing to this, Neil says, “I too don’t agree with the track but I am doing my work as an actor. I too don’t appreciate the track but you can’t deny such incidents taking place in our society.”

Watch Mili turn her back on Vishal on 12/24 Karol Bagh, Monday to Friday at 7:00 pm.

Tags
12/24 karol bagh, mili

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->