Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yeh Rishta and Bidaai compete

Views: 2095  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-21-2009, 07:10 PM

Default Yeh Rishta and Bidaai compete

Both the shows are very popular and are always in the rat race of acquiring high TRP’s.Currently Yeh Rishta Kya…is the number one show on Star Plus and so the actors of Bidaai are very confident that the present track will make Bidaai as the number one show again.

We spoke to Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ranveer

“Now in Bidaai,there are lots of twist and turns happening, particularly in Ranveer’s life and so there is tension the family. The court case is going on as Ranveer is arrested of ******ing a local gunda and so to fight my case my parents have appointed a famous lawyer Dhananjay Singhania aka Amarr Upadhay.There will lots of courtroom drama and this might turn out to be bad for Ragini (Parul Chouhan) who is pregnant.So with this high drama in the show, I am sure audiences will love this track and I hope that this show will again go at the top on Star Plus.”

Further he told us, “And whenever there is high drama our show has done good and reached the top so I hoping for the best as I have done my best act so far in the show and I am sure all my female fans will be shocked.I believe in healthy competition which every actor must have and rest all depends on luck.”

Tags
bidaai, soap, yeh rishta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->