Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SAB TV 'Maddam Sir' - Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Episodes, Story

Views: 15872  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-02-2020, 01:54 AM

Default Gulki Joshi Recovers From COVID-19; Resumes Shoot

She tested positive over three weeks ago and was under quarantine for the dame getting treated. Good news is that she has now tested negative is back on sets.

The wrath of Covid-19 on evwry industry possible is now a rather common phenomenon where not one day goes by without cases piling on. One of the few unfortunate ones to be added to this list a while ago was actor Gulki Joshi, who plays the leading role in Sab TV's Maddam Sir. She tested positive over three weeks ago and was under quarantine for the dame getting treated. Good news is that she has now tested negative is back on sets.

Yes! That's right. Joshi is all well and resumed shooting. Talking about it to Bombay Times, Joshi said, “It was amazing to return to shoot. I received a warm welcome from everyone — the unit made me feel so special. They clapped when they saw me on the set. What’s really nice is the fact that they didn’t make me work too much on my first day (laughs!).”

She added, “I missed having fun with my co-actors in between scenes during the time I was recovering. We have made great memories on the sets and I was missing that daily routine there.”Well, it is indeed great to see the actor all well again and having resumed shooting. We hope she stays healthy.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-04-2020, 01:52 AM

Default Manoj Chandila to re-enter Sony SAB’s Maddam Sir

Manoj was earlier seen playing the role of an actor, Ajay Kumar, who is someone who is hungry for the limelight.

SAB TV show Maddam Sir was recently in new when lead actress Gulki Joshi tested positive for Covid and now she is back on the sets after recovering. The show will soon see the entry of a new character. Actor Manoj Chandila is all set to re-enter the show. The actor was earlier seen playing the role of an actor, Ajay Kumar, who is someone who is hungry for the limelight. His hunger for the spotlight continues even when he is not shooting and is extremely cautious about his public image and his looks. And now, he will be entering the show as a shrewd and brutal businessman. Maddam Sir aims to showcase social issues through the eyes of four dynamic women police officers and has found the pulse of the audience already.

Tags
Maddam Sir, Maddam Sir Ending, Maddam Sir First Episode, Maddam Sir Future Story, Maddam Sir IndiaForums, Maddam Sir Last Episode, Maddam Sir Latest News, Maddam Sir lATEST UPdate, Maddam Sir Leads, Maddam Sir Negative Reviews, Maddam Sir Repeat Telecast, Maddam Sir sab tv, Maddam Sir Star Cast, Maddam Sir Stars, Maddam Sir Starting, Maddam Sir sTORY, Maddam Sir TellyChakkar, Maddam Sir YESTERDAY Episode, Maddam Sir Youtube, sab tv, SAB TV Maddam Sir, sabtv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->