Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Payroll Forum

Topic 50: Rates of Pay

Views: 25624  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 08-30-2009, 09:34 PM

Hi, As you say that " 1 means first wage type which is going for rates of pay like., WT1000, simply assign 1 to P01 for WT1000 " I wonder what if there are 10 WT's or more in rates of pay. So according to u would there be 10 or more specifications?

Thanks.
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Here 1 means fist wage type which is going for rates of pay like., WT1000, simply assign 1 to P01 for WT1000

Last edited by itsjustrishi; 08-31-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:24 PM

Hi

That will depends on requirement.

Here we are passing 3 wage types in different rates

Like 1000 is going to /001 and other 2 also same

Note: Rates of pay and factoring are ver important, please read and practice more,

Ask us untill you got.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustrishi View Post
Hi Why is it that if there are 3 wage types - WT1000, WT1001, WT1002 in rate so need 3 specification.
Why cant all 3 wage types have 1 same specification and all 3 add to /001.
You said " Number of specification depends on how many wage types are in rates of pay."

Thanks.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:36 PM

Hi

First of all we should take a note that how many rates we need (Mean one rate is /001, if two rates for /001 & /002 and same for other....)

Say we have 10 wage types are going to one rate so just assign all wage types to Specification 1 @ PC 01.

So that all the 10 wage type amounts will move to say /001.

Rate we calculate to use for other calculation.

Say over time rate may be come from like Basic, HRA & Spl. allowance.

So we need to assign /001 (Specification 1) to all 3 wage types @ PC 01.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustrishi View Post
Hi, As you say that " 1 means first wage type which is going for rates of pay like., WT1000, simply assign 1 to P01 for WT1000 " I wonder what if there are 10 WT's or more in rates of pay. So according to u would there be 10 or more specifications?

Thanks.
"
Old 09-01-2009, 04:40 PM

Hi

Note: Some times one wage type may go for 2 or 3 rates like Basic is going to rate /001 and also /002

So need to config /003 which means ADDWT /001 and ADDWT /002 and specification is 3, simply add specifiction 3 to Basic @ PC 01

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

First of all we should take a note that how many rates we need (Mean one rate is /001, if two rates for /001 & /002 and same for other....)

Say we have 10 wage types are going to one rate so just assign all wage types to Specification 1 @ PC 01.

So that all the 10 wage type amounts will move to say /001.

Rate we calculate to use for other calculation.

Say over time rate may be come from like Basic, HRA & Spl. allowance.

So we need to assign /001 (Specification 1) to all 3 wage types @ PC 01.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2009, 06:38 AM

Default Can I calculate daily pay rates in SAP? What functionality exists with contract emplo

Can I calculate daily pay rates in SAP? What functionality exists with contract employees?

I don't see why not, in IT 8 you can store the period amount and then divide the pay period amount by the number of days that fall within the pay period. Standard payroll rules can query the employee's planned work schedule for the divisor.

The other option is create a specific valuation basis. /001 is standard for the hourly rate, but another one can be calculated in the payroll schema for the daily rate. This valuation basis can be then used to multiply out the any earnings based on the daily rate of pay.

For example, OT based in 150%, could be set up to use this custom valuation basis based on 150%. This is all standard setup within T512W once the average (valaution basis) is created.

Tags
Are tips included in the regular rate of pay, Configuration, How are flat rate hours calculated, How do I calculate my pay rate, How do I work out my hourly rate from my salary UK, How do you find the rate of pay, How much is 1000 a month hourly, how to activate crystals, Is overtime included in regular rate of pay, payroll, Rates of Pay, Rates of Pay cLIENT examples, Rates of Pay Configuration screen shots, Rates of Pay Errors, Rates of Pay How, Rates of Pay Payroll, rates of pay pcr, Rates of Pay SAP X010, Rates of Pay Screen shots, Rates of Pay Standard PCR, Rates of Pay X013, Rates of Pay X015, Rates of Pay xo10, sap, Steps Rates of Pay, What does last rate of pay mean, What expected hourly rate, What is a regular rate of pay, What is an average hourly rate, What is desired pay rate, What is included in the regular rate of pay, What is minimum wage rate, What is the rate of pay, What should my hourly rate be, What time do salaries get paid, X010, X010 error Rates of Pay, X013 ERROR Rates of Pay, X013 Rates of Pay

Latest News in SAP HCM Payroll Forum