Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhinav Shukla wins the case against CSPA!

Views: 1631  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-15-2011, 06:14 PM

Default Abhinav Shukla wins the case against CSPA!

CINTAA stood by Abhinav Shukla's case agaisnt Cine Still Photography Associations...

It was reported earlier in the media about Abhinav Shukla, last seen in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi as Dev, being fined for clicking pictures on the sets of a show in Filmistan studios.

Abhinav had filed a case against CSPA (Cine Still Photography Association), under CINTAA, for fining him unlawfully as he was not clicking the pictures for his personal use and was just a part of his hobby.

The latest update we have received on the same is that Abhinav Shukla has won the case against CSPA.

A source informs, " Abhinav had filed a case against CSPA for fining him unlawfully for clicking pictures in the studio premises. He was fined on 29th of September after which he had filed the case against the organisation. He had also sent a few letters to CINTAA complaining about the event. Finally on 26th of May, Abhinav received a letter saying that he has been refunded as CINTAA stood by him for justice."

We contacted Abhinav Shukla and a very content Abhinav expresses, "I am happy not just because I got my money back, but it was all about my dignity. And it's my personal advice to all the actors that being a part of this industry, one should know the CINTAA rules."

Abhinav adds, "I personally feel honoured for CINTAA being a crystal clear operating body for actors. Because, without making any recommendations or even without reminding them about the case and lastly but importantly without giving bribes, it has given the results.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->