Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Tips to Attain pink lips naturally

Views: 3782  
Old 03-14-2018, 06:26 PM

Default TOP 10 Tips to Attain pink lips naturally

DIY tips to attain pink lips naturally

Apply Beetroot juice to lips
Beetroot juice helps attaining naturally pink lips. The natural colour and betanin in the beetroots can lighten your lips naturally and also keep them protected from harsh sun rays. apply some beetroot juice on the lips and wash it off after 30 minutes. Use this remedy every day to promote naturally pink and glowing lips.

Milk
Milk has natural active enzymes and lactic acid which help scrub off dead skin cells from the lips. Milk treats lip discoloration and also promotes naturally pink lips. Mix some milk with saffron and apply the pat on your lips, let it dry and rinse. Repeat this twice a week for best results.

Use rose petals
Using a mixture of rose and honey can promote naturally pink and hydrated lips. Just crush some dried rose petals and add some honey to it. Mix both the ingredients together and apply the mixture on the lips. Scrub with it for some time and wash off with cold water.

Lemon
Lemon can treat dark lips and promote pink lips. Lemon contains Vitamin C, which can help slough off the dead skin cells easily. And, the bleaching properties present in the juice can lighten the lip colour and promote naturally pink lips.

Cucumber mask
Cucumber contains ascorbic acid and caffeic acid, which promote a healthy and naturally pink pout. In order to make this mask, take a few cucumber slices and mash them to make a paste. Add some honey to it for added benefits. Apply this mask on your lips and wash off with cold water after some time.

Use lip balm at night
You should regularly use a lip balm at night in order to wake up with naturally pink and hydrated lips. You should concentrate on using a high-quality lip balm that contains lemon, aloe vera juice, Vitamin E oil, shea ****er or any other hydrating ingredient.

Exfoliation
You should exfoliate your lips on a regular basis in order to promote naturally pink and supple lips. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristle and exfoliate your lips with it.

Old 04-28-2022, 02:16 PM

To answer your question, my favourite one is mint flavoured vape e juice..

But beside that i think no body would be able to vape e-juice for entire life, at a time people would find something else to keep their sense and refrain from vaping.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:19 AM

Default suka

That's great I really need these 7 DIY tips to achieve pink lips naturally. I hope to read more information from you. run 3

Tags
attain pink lips naturally, Can we apply toothpaste on lips, Does lemon make lips pink, Does Toothpaste lighten lips, home remedies for pink lips in 15 days, How can I get red lips permanently, How can I improve my lip Colour, How can I lighten my dark lips permanently, How can I lighten my lips, How can I make my lips naturally pink, How can I make my lips pink fast, How can I make my lips pink in 5 minutes, How can I make my lips pink in one day, How can I make my lips pinker overnight, How can I remove darkness of lips, How can we remove blackness from lips, How can we remove blackness from private parts, how to get pink lips fast home remedies, how to get pink lips fast permanently, how to get pink lips for men, how to get pink lips naturally in a week, how to get pink lips overnight, how to get pink lips without makeup, how to get rid of dark lips naturally overnight, how to get rid of dark lips overnight, how to get rid of dark lips permanently, how to lighten dark lips permanently, how to make lips pink naturally forever, how to make lips pink naturally home remedies, how to make lips red naturally, Is lemon juice bad for your lips, tips, top 10, What cause black lips, What causes black lips

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum