Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants: MTV Splitsvilla Season 4 (Photos/Videos/Full Details)

Views: 5758  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-19-2010, 02:47 AM
hijk895

Question Participants/Contestants: MTV Splitsvilla Season 4 (Photos/Videos/Full Details)

MTV Splitsvilla, is a television reality show on MTV India. Splitsvilla is one of its kind hunt for love show in the locales of Phuket. The tagline of this show is "World war 3 of love".

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-19-2010, 05:10 AM

Default Participants/Contestants: MTV Splitsvilla Season 4 (Photos/Videos/Full Details)

Participants/Contestants: MTV Splitsvilla Season 4 (Photos/Videos/Full Details)

Apparently Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary have split up? In an exclusive interview to this journalist, Shradha Sharma said, “I have broken up with Raja Chaudhary, I am single again. Right now I am now concentrating on my work.”

While Shradha Sharma did not mention the reason for her break-up with Raja Chaudhary, close friends of the couple say that Shradha felt that Raja Chaudhary still had feelings for his ex-wife and mother of his 9-year-old daughter Shweta Tiwari. Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary who have been in a relationship for over a year, split up a few months ago when Raja was caught two-timing Shradha by the popular Reality Show Emotional Attyachaar on UTV Bindass. At that time, Raja Chaudhary profusely apologised to Shradha and promised her that he would never cheat on him again. An emotional Shradha Sharma forgave Raja Chaudhary and the couple were seen together again. This time Shradha Sharma says the break-up is for good.

“I do not want Raja in my life again,” Shradha said. “I want to only do some good work and I am concentrating on my stage shows and films,” she added.

-----

If Bollywood gossip and rumour mills are to be believed, actor Shradha Sharma and model Pooja Bisht may be seen on the next season of MTV Splitsvilla or Splitsvilla Season 4. We were not able to confirm the above with Shradha Sharma, but Pooja Bisht officially declared on Facebook that she has been selected for Season 4 of Splitsvilla.

The earlier season was mired in controversy with Mumbai tabloid Mid-day ‘revealing’ the sordid and sleaze behind the reality show. Apparently, the winner Sakshi Pradhan and another girl were allegedly accused by other contestants of offering ‘***ual favours’ to the producers and show director including VJ Nikhil Chinappa. The contestants, the channel and the production house had vehemently denied all these allegations, terming them a case of sour g****s. Sakshi Pradhan was allegedly accused by contestants of making her own *** MMS and circulating it publicly while the show Splitsvilla was under production for publicity and fame.

Swaagata G Shah, a contestant from Season 2, claimed in Mid-day that there were exchanges of ***ual favors between contestants and important people of the production team, including anchor Nikhil Chinappa, to get undue advantages in the contest. Later, contestants Varun Jhamb and Nalini Negi who had been eliminated early on in the show, alleged that ‘some crew members, including the director, had slept in the same room as top contender Joanna Magee, and others engaged in ***ual favours, especially towards the end.’

One of the contestants on the show Mohit Malhotra, had been accused of using a racial slur after he called, Siddharth Bhardwaj, a “Nepali with ‘chinky’ eyes”. This has caused obvious discomfort to India’s North East Community, many of whom have oriental facial features. Though the show is unscripted, the network and the sponsors have been accused of supporting such racial slurs by not bleeping the content after they decided to air it. MTV was also show-caused by I&B Ministry on more than one occasion in the past and has had to run an apology.

Tags
mtv, participants, reality shows, splitsvilla 4

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->