Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shekhar gifts a BMW to son

Views: 1841  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 04:44 PM
superman

Default Shekhar gifts a BMW to son

It’s great to have fathers who are loaded and even better if they are as generous as Shekhar Suman. When son Adhyayan celebrated his latest birthday dad Suman gift-wrapped nothing less than a BMW – 7 series and handed over the keys to an elated son. Adhyayan was pleasantly surprised as he hadn’t a clue that his father was planning to gift him a BMW. The father terms it as ‘Raaz surprise’.

Adhyayan was heard saying, “I am very happy and couldn’t have asked for a better gift.”

When asked if he would like to go with girlfriend Kangana Ranaut for a long drive in his new car? Adhyayan said, “This is only when my mother and father will accompany me.”

Apparently Kangana was missing when the media covered the event. Adhyayan informed, “Kangana was there with us for sometime but she had to leave for her shoot.”

When egged about the relationship, Adyayan said, “As of now both of us are concentrating on our respective careers and marriage will have to wait.”

“I am proud of my son as I truly appreciate the way he is handling his career. As far as personal life and marriage is concerned its still time. But we will be happy with our son’s choice as that would simply mean his happiness.”

We can’t wait to know what Adhyayan’s return gift to dad will be!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->