Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Show - Qurbaan Hua Latest News, New Star Cast, New Future Story

Views: 6120  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 05:21 PM

Default Zee TV Show - Qurbaan Hua Latest News, New Star Cast, New Future Story

Latest update:
  • Ayaz Ahmed to join the cast of Qurbaan Hua - who was last seen in Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha (ANNS), has been cast to play a pivotal character in the upcoming track. His track in ANNS wrapped up a couple of weeks ago.
  • 'Qurbaan Hua character is a Stress buster for me' - Actor Nishad Vaidya
  • Karan Jotwani Replaced By Rajveer Singh in 'Qurbaan Hua'Singh is best known for his leading role in the short-lived Sufiyana Pyaar Mera. Reports also suggested that Jotwani's health issues multiplied and it started to affect the shooting schedule, due to which a decision had to be taken and justifying the cliche of 'the show must go on.'
  • Pratibha Ranta dons a bearded look for Zee TV’s Qurbaan HuaShedding her elegant saree clad appearance, Pratibha couldn’t have looked more adorable in this new avatar where she donned an ordinary shirt and pant along with a mustache and beard on her face.

About the show:
  • Qurbaan Hua (transl. sacrificed) is an Indian Hindi drama television series which broadcast on Zee TV and on ZEE5 before the TV telecast. It is produced by Full House Media of Sonali Jaffer and Amir Jaffer.
  • The show was on air on 25 February 2020 at the timeslot of 10 PM and replaced Ishq Subhan Allah to another timeslot of 10:30 PM. But after the lockdown, on 14 December 2020, show time slot was changed to 10:30 PM. The show replaced Ram Pyaare Sirf Hamare. 10 PM slot was allotted to Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti
  • The production and airing of the show was halted indefinitely in late March 2020 due to the Covid-19 outbreak in India. Because of the outbreak, the filming of television series and films was halted on 19 March 2020 and expected to resume on 1 April 2020 and the series was last broadcast on 20 March 2020 when the remaining episodes were aired. The filming resumed on 28 June 2020 and airing to resume on 14 July 2020
Star Cast:
  • Karan Jotwani (before plastic surgery) (2020)/Rajveer Singh (after plastic surgery) (2020–present) as Neelkanth "Neel" Bhatt Dhyani: Vyasji's son, Saraswati's brother, Chahat's husband, Shlok and Dua's father.
    Pratibha Ranta as Chahat Baig Dhyani: Rahil and Zeenat's daughter, Gazala's step-daughter, Neel's wife, Shlok and Dua's mother.(2020–present)
  • Vidhaan Sharma as Shlok Bhatt Dhyani: Neel and Chahat's son, Dua's twin brother. (2020-present)
  • Kisha Arora as Dua Bhatt Dhyani: Neel and Chahat's daughter, Shlok's twin sister.(2020-present)
  • Nishad Vaidya, who made his TV debut as a lead with the show Amita Ka Amit (2013), was last seen in Bhaage Re Mann, which went off air in 2016. Having been away from the small screen for almost four years.
  • Ayaz Ahmed to join the cast of Qurbaan Hua

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-03-2020, 10:35 AM

Default Star Cast

Karan Jotwani is an actor, known for Aapke Aa Jaane Se (2018), Suhani Si Ek Ladki (2014) and Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan (2014).

Parakh Madan is an actress, known for Dev.D (2009), Saathii Re (2007) and Kabir Singh (2019)

Other Star Cast are,
Pratibha Ranta is an actress, known for Qurbaan Hua (2020).
Sonali Nikam is an actress, known for EK Vivah Aisa Bhi (2017), Rakt Sambandh (2010) and Aadhe Adhoore (2015).
Old 05-03-2020, 10:38 AM

Courtesy : Iwmbuzz, indiaforums

Parakh Madan On The Risk Of Losing Viewership Of 'Qurbaan Hua' Due To Lockdown
On one hand, while it is indeed fantastic to witness the astronomical viewership the reruns of Ramayan and Mahabharat are fetching, the numbers of existing shows are seemingly questionable for some people. Actor Parakh Madan recently made her return to the small screen playing the evil stepmother of the female lead (Pratibha Ranta) in recently launched Zee TV show Qurbaan Hua. In a recent interview with Iwmbuzz, when asked about when will the shoot resume, she said, “While we actors are in the better financial state, spare a thought for the low daily wage earners.” She added, ”A real danger of losing the audience who had just started warming up to our story. This Sonali Jaffar Production came on air only on 25th February.” Can your show also face the axe as several others are doing? “I have heard no such news, and I am hoping that things don’t reach such a pass.” We certainly hope the show doesn't get axed and the show resumes shoot when it's allowed
Old 05-03-2020, 10:40 AM

What made Pratibha Ranta call up her father from the sets of Qurbaan Hua?

Neel (Karan Jotwani) and Chahat’s (Pratibha Ranta) dramatic yet intriguing story has already captivated the Zee TV audience. But looks like the viewers were in for a treat as several twists and turns spiced up the plot of Qurbaan Hua recently. While we’ve seen Neel and Chahat fight already, he suddenly turned into her savior only to make her suffer again! Recently, Neel was seen touching Vyas ji's feet after 15 long years. He did so in order to save Chahat, who had unintentionally dropped Dr Baig's picture near Vyas ji's feet, putting her secret at the verge of being exposed. Surprised by Neel’s gesture, just when Chahat sighs of relief, Neel was ready to make her suffer with his wicked plan.

He left no stone unturned to humiliate Chahat and her father to being mocked by people in the market and black ink being thrown at her father, Dr Baig's image. This sequence was so intense that it left Pratibha Ranta very emotional. In fact, she called her father as soon as the shot got over. Talking about the same, Pratibha revealed, "The dramatic market sequence really hit me. I could really feel Chahat's emotions. I put myself in that situation and wondered how I would feel if my father's name was tarnished or if someone would mock him. It really made me emotional and I called him immediately. I just wanted to speak to him. Since I don't stay with my parents, they stay in Shimla, I speak to them on a regular basis, but that day, I missed my dad a lot. For the first time, I felt he was far away. But he calmed me down on the phone and he joked about me getting all emotional." Catch all the drama unfold on Qurbaan Hua, Monday to Friday at 11.00 pm, only to Zee TV
Old 10-27-2020, 01:18 AM

Karan Jotwani Replaced By Rajveer Singh in 'Qurbaan Hua'

Singh is best known for his leading role in the short-lived Sufiyana Pyaar Mera. Reports also suggested that Jotwani's health issues multiplied and it started to affect the shooting schedule, due to which a decision had to be taken and justifying the cliche of 'the show must go on.'

Zee TV's popular show Qurbaan Hua is indeed all set to go through a lot of developments soon. Ever since there were reports about leading man actor Karan Jotwani 'taking a break' from the show, rumors have been a constant. Even though it was mentioned that he is only taking a break from the show, it was being reported that he is, in fact, being replaced soon.

Reports suggest that the same has actually happened now as Jotwani has indeed been replaced in the show owing to health reasons. The same report also suggested that athe replacement has been found and actor Rajveer Singh is the one who will be coming in.

Singh is best known for his leading role in the short-lived Sufiyana Pyaar Mera. Reports also suggested that Jotwani's health issues multiplied and it started to affect the shooting schedule, due to which a decision had to be taken and justifying the cliche of 'the show must go on.'

The show launched only earlier this year but just like all others had to be halted owing the lockdown.

Tags
Qurbaan Hua, tv shows, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->