Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest Update, New Star Cast, Future Story, Written update

Views: 20641  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 04:51 PM

Default Zee TV Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest Update, New Star Cast, Future Story, Written update

Latest Update:
  • Vaidika Senjaliya bags primary role in Sehbaz Azim and Reem Shaikh starrer 'Tujhse hai Raabta'
  • Tujhse Hai Raabta: Siddharth Sen to join the Reem Shaikh and Sehban Azim starrer - Tujhse Hai Raabta has been keeping the audiences hooked with constant twists and turns and now, the show is about to witness a new entry.
  • Reem Shaikh decides to continue her stint as Kalyani on Tujhse Hai Raabta: We have been able to iron out any differencesReem Shaikh has made the decision regarding her show Tujhse Hai Raabta and here's what the actress has to say about it.
  • Reem Shaikh aka Kalyani to QUIT Tujhse Hai Raabta? It looks like Tujhse Hai Raabta might undergo some major changes if the reports about Reem Shaikh quitting the show are true.
  • Zee TV popular show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' which stars Sehban Azim and Reem Shaikh in the lead roles is all set to undergo a leap.
  • Tujhse Hai Raabta will soon undergo a leap. The reports by the portal suggests that the story jump will be by a few years and it is expected to happen by July end.
  • Zee TV’s popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta has won everyone's hearts. An adorable new jodi is set to make a cameo appearance on the show. Sanam Johar and Abigail Pande who have been the talk of the ‘T-town’ for their striking chemistry are all set to feature in an episode of the show.
  • Pre-lockdown, the popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta had halted at a very crucial juncture and with fresh twists and turns coming up, Kalyani (played by Reem Shaikh) and Malhar (played by Sehban Azim) are excited to be back on the set. In fact, it was an emotional reunion for the stars on the set and they felt they've finally got their lives back as shoots resumed.
  • After months of halt in the entertainment industry, the makers of various Television shows have resumed shooting. Have a look at the pictures from the sets of popular shows Tujhse Hai Raabta and Qurbaan Hua.
  • Reem Shaikh shares that she would have been shattered if 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' wouldn't have returned post lockdown.

Story, TV Show is about:
Show spins around the connection between a step mother and her girl. The little girl can't acknowledge her step mother while the step mother keeps on adoring her little girl and satisfy her obligations as a mother. Later, as the show proceeds, we witness the growing bond and friendship between the duo. Sehban Azim portrays the role of ACP Malhar Rane who is seen as the male lead in the show. The unpredictable relationships between the characters in the story gives an interesting twist to the plot line.

Star Cast, Crew:
Reem Shaikh, Sehban Azim, Poorva Gokhale

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
The show airs on Zee TV from Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm and is streamed on ZEE5.

Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • Zee TV popular show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' which stars Sehban Azim and Reem Shaikh in the lead roles is all set to undergo a leap.
  • Tujhse Hai Raabta will soon undergo a leap. The reports by the portal suggests that the story jump will be by a few years and it is expected to happen by July end.
  • After months of halt in the entertainment industry, the makers of various Television shows have resumed shooting. Several shows including Tujhse Hai Raabta have started their shoot by taking utmost precautions and ensuring the safety of it's cast and crew.
  • Zee TV's popular shows Tujhse Hai Raabta and Qurbaan Hua have also started their shooting. Actress Reem Shaikh and Pratibha Ranta from the two respective shows are seen on the sets shooting for the same. Both the Actress have taken the necessary precautions and can be seen with a mask on the sets. Have a look at the pictures from the sets.
  • Pre-lockdown, the popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta had halted at a very crucial juncture and with fresh twists and turns coming up, Kalyani (played by Reem Shaikh) and Malhar (played by Sehban Azim) are excited to be back on the set. In fact, it was an emotional reunion for the stars on the set and they felt they've finally got their lives back as shoots resumed.
  • Prior to the Lockdown, Kalyani and Malhar had stumbled upon Trilok (played by Aayush Anand), a prospective bone marrow donor who could save their child Moksh from his illness. But Trilok clearly seemed to have a game plan and vested interests of his own when it came to giving them the bone marrow. As Kalyani moved into his house as per Trilok's terms, Malhar sensed not all is as it seems, and the man seemed to have dubious intentions. With the shoots resuming with full precautions and guidelines, fans are excited to see if Malhar will be able to save Kalyani from Trilok’s plan or not? Malhar and Kalyani shot for the first time after Lockdown recently.

Negative Reviews:
Honestly one of the worst shows I ever seen. The editing is hilarious--random zoom ins on people's faces and 300-style editing switching from slow-mo to speed up and back to slow-mo. How does a 2018 show feel so dated? The single most annoying part are the reactions by people after someone says anything. Like people who literally have nothing to do with the scene and haven't said anything have their face shown for a solid 5-10 seconds. This show could actually have a lot more happen per episode if those were taken out but of course you have to take a paper thin plot and stretch it out as much as you can over a season or more. Also, just a minor thing: how is the house always so well lit and fully decorated all the time. Like just look at all the lights in the house. Is this realistic? No disrespect to the actors, but the performances come off extremely amateur and fake and overdramatic. I'd blame this due to the bad script and equally bad direction. Honestly, I have no idea how people tolerate this show and how it keeps getting funded for literally nothing to happen every episode.

Positive Reviews:
This is honestly one of the best show I have seen. I usually hate serials because they are very dramatic but Tujhse Hai Raabta is a very unique serial and honestly the "Raabta" concept is so beautiful...you don't need to be connected by blood to have a Raabta with someone..it shows more importance to the relations which we have by heart than by blood. That is the relationship of Kalyani-Anupriya.Hats of to the writer of this serial for introducing this beautiful concept! In a simple village background, the show is so much more than all the stupid saas-bahu serials and purna-janam and all those stupid things. The dressing up of all the actors are so modest and unique. Just want to thank the writer for Tujhse Hai Raabta. Its a MUST WATCH TV SHOW.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 04:54 PM

Reem Sheikh
Kalyani also mentioned, “I couldn’t control my emotions when I got back on my set. I saw how everything was the same, but there was still something that had changed in us. I missed my work, my family, my crew and it feels amazing to be back to life. But one thing that hit me was how you can look at someone from a distance, but cannot go and hug them in that moment. However, I clearly understand the need of it completely. I am thankful to all our fans who have given us so much love and waited for us to come back. Now it is our time to entertain them once again.”

Sehban Azim belongs to New Delhi where he did his schooling from Apeejay School. Sehban later joined Dyal Singh College in Delhi University to pursue an Honors degree in english literature. Sehban is fitness freak who must visit the gym daily. He is a self confessed fish junkie and describes himself as an "actor, learner and achiever" on his twitter. Not many people know that Sehban also writes poetry in his free time.

Sharing his excitement on resuming the shoot, Malhar said, “It’s like getting my life back, it’s overwhelming and emotional meeting my Raabta family after so many days. The break that we got, made me look at the bright and positive side of life. All of us actually learned something or the other from the lockdown and I believe that breaks are important in everyone’s life. Now that we are slowly adapting to the new normal, I can proudly say that I learned not to let unnecessary things affect me. I learned how to value people and their importance in my life. I am also taking all the possible precautions while shooting by wearing masks, keeping myself and my surroundings sanitized and maintaining social distancing. Now, it’s all about being atma-nirbhar and even the crew understands the same, I believe we are ready to overcome this and entertain our fans and audiences again.”

Early Career:
Sehban left Dyal Singh College mid way and is a certified computer engineer who has worked with Wipro in Mumbai. In an interview Sehban reminisces about his education saying he regrets not being able to attend regular classes while he had the time.
The actor has played the lead role in a short film (20 mts) Stations. directed by Emmanuel Quindo Palo. Sehban acted in a small role as Rocky in a Hollywood movie 'Karma - Crime. Passion. Reincarnation' Karma filmed in Ooty, India. Sehban has also done television and print ads for Indigo Nation, TVS Victor, Siaram, Freak Cargo's n Shirts, Croma Independence Sale Campaign, National Handloom Corporation Campaign, Hier Electronics, Make My Trip.Com, and Amul Cool Cafe. Sehban has done Levis Signature campaign with actress Deepika Padukone.

Television:
Sehban played the role of Dr.Yuvraaj Oberoi in 2009-2010 in "Dill Mill Gayye" with heroine Naina Jhulka played by Neha Jhulka. Sehban has also done a story in horror nights on STAR One.

Pankaj Vishnu who is a well known name in Marathi serials and films will now essay the role of Ajit. The actor has earlier done small cameos in few serials of Balaji Telefilms. He was last seen in Zee TV's Meri Doli Tere Angna.

Pankaj Vishnu confirmed the news and said, "Yes, my entry sequence will be aired today. Ajit was earlier shown to have gone to Bangkok. He returns to the show now, and as usual he will be back to torment Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and her family. My Marathi serial that was on air will be going off air very soon. So I had no other commitment, and that is when I got a call from Balaji Telefilms for this role. I will now concentrate on Pavitra Rishta as the character of Ajit is very important to the story line".

Savita Prabhune who was the leading lady of quite a few Marathi films around a decade-and-a-half, is back. Chaukat Raja (Marathi) is one film of hers which can be cherished for a long time. These days she is seen doing maa roles in serials. Her role in Kartavya was the outstanding one. She was had a role in Sanskruti She was also in Filhaal, where she plays Sushmita Sen's mother. She was also in KKhusum and Tere Naam.

Amrapali is originally from Lucknow and used to do a lot of theatre there. Someone suggested her should try my luck in television, so she came to Mumbai. Her first show was 'Khushiyaan' on DD1. Then followed 'Reth' for Zee TV, as Arushi, a very positive character. Then came 'Pyaar Ke Do Naam, Ek Radha Ek Shyam' for Star Plus, as Radha. After that she was in 'Kabhie Toh Nazar Milao for UTV and now finally 'Teen Bahuraaniyan' for ZEE TV.

Other Crew, STAR CAST are Shagun Pandey , Poorva Gokhale
Old 04-26-2020, 04:55 PM

indiaforums

Ayush Anand: Trilok's Character in 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' Hides His Emotional Challenges!

Zee TV’s popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta has been winning the hearts of the audiences due to its positively different storyline which revolves around a unique relationship that develops between a daughter Kalyani (played by Reem Shaikh) and her stepmother Anupriya (played by Poorva Gokhle). The current track has been revealing a lot of twists and turns where the entire family is in shock that Kalyani is pregnant with Rachit’s kid and that Atharva (Shagun Pandey) disguised as Mastani was trying to take revenge from Malhar (Sehban Azim) and Kalyani.

Amidst all the drama, the couple is trying to save their son Moksh from a life-threatening illness, where they come across the only person who can help them, Trilok Marathe ( Aayush Anand). Trilok Marathe is an affluent owner of a pharma company with an air of mystery and has a laconic style of interaction with people around him. Unlike Malhar, he doesn’t shy away from taking the law in his own hands and believes if anyone wrongs him, he has the right to punish the person they way he deems fit.

He is also a father to Suhana and provides her with everything but the much-needed emotional support because he feels guilty for the condition of his mute daughter. He is also the new hope in Kalyani-Malhar’s life as he turns out to be the only donor whose bone marrow matches with Moksh and is a ray of hope for the grieving parents Malhar and Kalyani.
Talking about his comeback on Zee TV after 6 years of Jodha Akhbar, Aayush says, “I have received a warm welcome on the show and sets. The co-actors, direction, production team, all are great, hardworking individuals and I am truly inspired to bring the new twist for the audience.
Trilok’s character has grey shades and while he hides his emotional challenges, he is determined to create chaos and drama in the lives of the protagonists. I am giving in more than my 100% as I really love the character and I’m excited to know how my fans would react to it.”
Will Kalyani and Malhar convince Trilok to donate his bone marrow and save Moksh?
Old 06-09-2020, 01:16 PM

Default Shagun Pandey quits Zee Tv's Tujhse Hai Raabta

According to the latest reports in a leading portal, Shagun Pandey quits Zee TV's show Tujhse Hai Raabta.

Television shooting will soon be resumed after months and the makers will have to follow certain rules and regulations issued by the government. There will be a lot of changes in shoots post lockdown.

Recently there was news that Naina Singh has quit Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya. Now according to the latest reports in a leading portal Shagun Pandey of Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta has also quit the show.

Shagun Pandey played the baddie Atharva Bapat in the show and post lockdown he will be seen bidding adieu to the show. Shagun took it to his social media to announce his exit from the show.

He captioned the video, "Reporting from the #tujhsehairaabta set. Well crazy 5 years on the same set and in same room #Badhobahu first and then Raabata but now i think its time to say good bye here . I hope #Atharvabapat entertained you guys . THANK U for all the love thank u each and everyone for making this happen . cheers to #goodtimes .... Stay tuned there’s a lot to come #Aaishaapat @zeetv. Doston show ki trp kamm nai honi chaiye."

Shagun has impressed the audience with a variety of roles and performances. Before Tujhse Hai Raabta, Shagun was seen in the popular reality show Spiltsvilla.
Old 06-19-2020, 08:20 AM

Default Abigail Pande and Sanam Johar to feature in Tujhse Hai Raabta lockdown special series!

One of the cutest Jodis of Nach Baliye season 8, Abigail Pande and Sanam Johar had won many hearts with their sizzling chemistry. Now, the two will soon be seen in a new avatar.

One of the cutest Jodis of Nach Baliye season 8, Abigail Pande and Sanam Johar had won many hearts with their sizzling chemistry. Now, the two will soon be seen in a new avatar.

Zee TV's popular show Tujhse Hai Raabta is all set to come up with a spin-off for their digital platform ZEE5. Tujhse Hai Raabta is a story about unspoken connections and bonds between people. The audience already loved the Jodi of Reem Shaikh aka Kalyani and Sehban Azim aka Malhar in the show.

During Lockdown, as the shooting of the television shows is shut, the makers are launching a spin-off of the show on their Digital Platform to keep the audience entertained. Sanam Johar and Abigail Pande have been roped in to play important roles in this spin-off. They will be playing the characters of Sharad and Priya.

The series will be shot at home only and will launch on ZEE5.

Tags
Tujhse Hai Raabta, Tujhse Hai Raabta 2, Tujhse Hai Raabta 2020, Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Written update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Forums, Tujhse Hai Raabta Future Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta Indiaforums, Tujhse Hai Raabta Last Yesterday, Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest news, Tujhse Hai Raabta Leads, Tujhse Hai Raabta Lockdown, Tujhse Hai Raabta Post Leap, Tujhse Hai Raabta Post Lockdown, Tujhse Hai Raabta Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta storysofar, Tujhse Hai Raabta TellyChakkar, Tujhse Hai Raabta Weekly Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta Who are in, Tujhse Hai Raabta Wiki, Tujhse Hai Raabta Written update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Yesterday, Tujhse Hai Raabta Yesterday Update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Youtudem Tujhse Hai Raabta Last Episode, tv shows, zee tv, Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->