Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

‘I’m not a boyfriend chor’

Views: 1506  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Television

Default ‘I’m not a boyfriend chor’

TV actress Shradha Sharma is suddenly in the news for being the ‘boyfriend chor’!

Well, the lady has been linked with Rakhi Sawant’s boyfriend (now ex) Abhishek Awasthi and she is aghast. “I have no idea as to why I am being blamed for the Rakhi-Abhishek split? It hurts when I am called a boyfriend chor. Abhishek and I had been working out at a gym for the past 8 to 10 months and we were good friends till all this happened. About two months back, he started sending me wine bottles, flowers and wanted to come home too, but I clearly told him that I wasn’t interested in him.”

Explaining how Abhishek and her friendship became public, she says, “We had gone for a long drive and our car rammed into a lady’s car. There was a big tamasha and it brought our friendship into limelight and probably that’s when tongues started wagging.”

The actress says that she has known Rakhi Sawant for nearly a year now and finds her to be a very sensitive person. “Together we have done some fundraising programmes for the flood-hit victims of Bihar and that is how we came close. She is a very hardworking and genuine girl, but I have no idea about what went wrong between her and Abhishek,” she says.

Shradha, who came from Kathmandu 18 months ago to make a career in the television industry, says that she is aware that men find her very attractive and try to woo her using different ways and means! “I don't know how they learn about my fondness for wine and whenever they want to make friends with me, they send me a bottle of wine. I am staying alone in Mumbai and believe me, it is tough,” she says. We believe
you girl!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->