Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021 - New TV Shows for Geetanjali Mishra

Views: 630  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2021, 10:42 AM

Default 2021 - New TV Shows for Geetanjali Mishra

Kundali Bhagya fame Geetanjali Mishra to play a cop in Crime Patrol

Geetanjali Mishra, who was previously a part of Crime Patrol episodics, either as a victim or as accused, now has a prominent role in the show. After a span of three years, she will make a comeback on the show in a totally different avatar.
Geetanjali will be seen in the show as an investigating officer. About her role, she said, “I stopped doing the show because repeatedly I was doing similar characters as victim or accused. When I was approached again to come back to the show in totally a different avatar, as the police officer, who solves the case, it was something new to do. I immediately said yes.”

After Divyanka Tripathi, Sonali Kulkarni is going to host the upcoming season – Crime Patrol – Satark: Justice Reloaded.
About her upcoming projects, Geetanjali said: “Very soon a music video will be released where I have played the character of Radha Rani. The song is composed by Anup Jalota Ji and sung by him and Dipti Chaturvedi. Apart from that I’m preparing for an upcoming movie.”

Geetanjali, who rose to fame by portraying various important characters in shows like Kundli Bhagya, Balika Vadhu, RangRasiya, Naagin 3, Kartik Poornima, Aghori, Ek Lakshya and was also seen in Anurag Basu’s movie.
Read AlsoNew beginnings for Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya and girlfriend Disha Parmar; couple shares first romantic still from their song

End of the article

Tags
crime patrol, Geetanjali Mishra, kundali bhagya, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->