Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bigg Boss 4 - Host & Full Details

Views: 2991  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-01-2010, 08:16 AM

Default Bigg Boss 4 - Host & Full Details

Bigg Boss 4: Amitabh Bachchan again as host

Its no doubt that it was only Amitabh Bachcan who saved the Bigg Boss this season. Else season 3 has nothing there in it to keep viewers stick to it. It was only because of Big B as host on Desh ka Adesh (Friday) and Aakhiri Salaam (Saturday), Bigg Boss season 3 had good TRPs. So, it seems production house wants to cash it again in Season 4 with Amitabh Bachchan with a much heftier fee than the reported Rs 1.5 crore he was paid per episode. The Bigg Boss Season 4 begins in second half of 2010.

Its true that Big B helped Bigg Boss season 3, but Amitabh Bachchan isn't for shows like Bigg Boss. We enjoyed it lot with Arshad Warshi and Shilpa Shetty. I never missed Shilpa on Bigg Boss Season 2. I feel that while talking to Big B, contestants tried to be very cautious and maintained a decency. Instead of talking about their experience in house and housemates, they were trying to impress Amitabh Bachchan. It happens when some one talks to a high profile celebrity. It'd have been better if they had a low profile celebrity as host. It'd not only saved their money but would have provided lot more masala to the show.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-02-2010, 04:55 PM

Default Participants of Bigg Boss 4

It seems Bigg Boss production house Endemol India and Colors TV now looking for Bigg Boss 4. I think they learnt a lot from this season and will not try to repeat what they did in season 3. I am sure this season they will bring some young-blood, celebrities who wants to be in news for all the wrong reasons and one or more from common men (not Pravesh).

It will be a lot fun if they will they bring contestants from old seasons like Rakhi Sawant from Season 1, Raja chaudhary from season 2 and Tannaz Irani from season 3. Palak (Gurmeet Kaur) will definitely do wonders if they let her in. IF they wanna bring celebrities who are in their 40s or 50s, bring those who are energetic and interested in game rather then cooking (Poonam Dhillon) and advising (Ismail Darbar). So who you think will be there in Season 4. Lets us know, may be Bigg Boss production team will hear us.

Participants of Bigg Boss 4 Lets Share whome you want to see in Next Season

Tags
bigg boss 4, colors, host, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->