Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Major twist is going to happen in "Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat" - Full Details

Views: 2977  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-23-2009, 05:47 PM

Default Major twist is going to happen in "Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat" - Full Details

Story, TV Show is about:
The journey of a Rani as she goes from a servant to the queen of the palace and how she manages the responsibilities of a queen and the elder daughter-in-law.

Yudhishtir will be shown dead for a few days in Star Plus’ Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat…

After the Imli track there is one major twist that is going to happen in the daily soap produced by Rashmi Sharma, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Star Plus.

According to our Source "Yudhishtir will die." Adds the source, "As the story proceeds, the whole family is happy now with Yudi- Rani's romance and Rudra Bhoomi's light moments. Suddenly Raja sahib calls in for Yudi and asks him to go to a neighboring kingdom on the war front. He leaves and Rani is worried. And then there comes the news of Yudishter dying but it will be only for few episodes and then he will be back, thus giving Yudhsiter (Kapil Nirmal) a break for few episodes."

The source further says, "The story is yet to be decided as to how Yudi will come back but definitely Yudi will be shown dead for few episodes".

When asked, Kapil Nirmal aka Yudi says "I have no idea about the track. I can only say that I am very much in the show as of now.'

Just hope the way Yudi is brought back to life is different from the other 'back-from-the-dead' sequences that we have seen so far…

Tags
raja ki aayegi baraat, soap, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->