Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis, how she deals with trolls, and much more.

Views: 1015  
Old 08-07-2022, 07:49 AM

Default Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis, how she deals with trolls, and much more.

Amruta made various revelations about her happy and busy marital life with Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis, how she deals with trolls, and much more.

Spending time with Devendra Fadnavis

When host Subodh asked Amruta about the time she spends with her husband hinting at latter's busy schedule, dhr said, "Actually, he is a very busy person. If there is any event, he will be there, and we know that he will be back late. We know that his work and schedule demand more time and it has become habitual for us now."

When Amruta forced Devendra Fadnavis watch '3 Idiots'

While sharing the funny incident, Amruta said, "One day we were watching 3 Idiots. He came late and the movie was ending. I made him sit and asked him to watch the film from the start."

​Work-life balance

When asked about whether she pays attention to household activities or not, she said, "When we would live in the CM house 'Varsha', I would not pay attention because there were staff members allocated for the same and they would do their work efficiently. I would help others in the kitchen and guide them."

​Her reaction to trolls

Talking about how she reacts when people troll her, Amruta said, "I often see the trolls targetting me, but I have always taken it in a funny way and laughed it off."

​Trolls targeting her looks

"People think I have done plastic surgery but, it is not true. I don't dare to do the surgery as it can also damage your other features. But yes, I regularly visit my beautician at the beauty parlour. Very few know that I never visited a parlour before my marriage. I started doing it post marriage."

​Lesser known fact of Devendra Fadnavis

She concluded the chat saying, "My husband Devendra Ji is not interested in makeup or looks or anything. He sees the heart. He is also not into shopping and marketing."
Old 06-22-2023, 01:55 AM

Politicians may selectively respond to criticism or trolls when they feel it is necessary or when they want to address wordle unlimited specific concerns or set the record straight.

Tags
Amruta, Devendra Fadnavis

Latest News in General Discussion