Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sonali Verma talks about her role in Yeh Rishta

Views: 3125  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Award Winner

Default Sonali Verma talks about her role in Yeh Rishta

TV actress Sonali Verma aka Gayatri Singhania of Rajan Shahi and Star Plus’ Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is happy about the way the audience have accepted her as the mother-in-law.

We spoke to Sonali Verma aka Gayatri, who said, “With the grace of God, the show is getting a good response from all over and it is still topping the TRP race. Audiences have loved it, whether it was Akshara coming to her sasural, possessive mother towards Naitik, or be it Akshara’s adjustment in the Singhhania family and even now audiences are seeing Akshara cry or Naitik’s rude behaviour towards her.”

Further she told us, “The audiences, especially the middle aged ladies in the shopping malls tell me that please maaf kardo Akshara Ko,woh abhi bacchi hai…and people have understood the rules of Singhania family but now slowly everything is getting calm and in one of the episodes Daddaji tells everyone to get back the bahu of the Singhania family and even Naitik’s dad asks them to move on. I am enjoying this character and I hope in the future too the audience will love my character and my work.”

Tags
sonali verma, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->