Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus TV Show - Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story

Views: 69314  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 07:37 AM

Default 'Ahem is a complicated character' - Mohammad Nazim

Mohammad Nazim aka Ahem of Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya in an exclusive chat with about his work and experiences in the show...

Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya has reached the peak with its consistent ratings on the TRP chart. But even after completing months, have have you known the characters of the show off screen?

After the recent interview with Giaa Manek, thought that it is high time for us to familiarize the next important character in the show.

Mohammad Nazim, popularly known as the sophisticated business tycoon Ahem Modi, had a candid chat exclusively with . He says how the show was destined to be his even after the initial shoot happened with a different cast.

Mohammad Nazim speaks!!!

How has your journey in Saath Nibhana Saathiya been so far?
The journey has been really good so far and I hope it continues like that.

Your show has been one of the highest rated shows on TV; had you ever expected it?
Never had I expected the show to be this successful because our time-slot was quite early. I just hoped that the show does well as our story had an unusual concept and we have really worked hard for it. I am really happy that people like the show a lot.

What were your expectations when the show took off?
Actually I had no expectations at all because certain episodes of the show had already been shot with a different cast. I had actually not got a call from the production house after I had given my auditions and the look tests in the beginning. I was also doing CID that time and I got the call from them on the last day of the shoot for auditions and I was taken aback. After that I gave the look test and finally I was destined to do the character.

How similar is Ahem to you in real?
Ahem and I are similar in certain aspects where both are short tempered, carry their life carefully and are mama's boys.

Giaa Manek has said that Nazim is like Gopi on screen; is it true?
(Laughs) I know I am a little moody, but that is because I take my time to get along with people and I am really close and very cool with all my close friends. I just think before I take a step ahead in any relationship because you never know what kind of people you are dealing with. I just don't keep chatting with people around.

Ahem is always seen as a serious person who never smiles; have you got any comments on that?
Yes, of course and in fact people have always asked me why do I not like Gopi and why do I shout at her whenever she is around me. Recently when I was traveling in train, two guys were staring me for some time and finally they came to me and asked whether I was Ahem. When I said yes, they actually explained that they were really scared to approach me as they did not know how I would react. Finally they said that I am really different from the character.

Are you really like that?
I am not that serious and moody, but I know I take time to open up to people.

How is your rapport with your co-stars?
I have a good rapport with my co-stars where we all have a wonderful time on the sets. Till date, we four of us have had a good resonance and I hope it continues in future as well.

Who do you get along well on the sets?
Giaa is a great friend of mine.

How has the experience been working with Star Plus and Rashmi Sharma?
The relations just develop with them where I am happy that I am doing a show with Star Plus and I am grateful to the team for considering me worthy enough to be a part of their family. Rashmi Sharma's team has also been great to work with.

A complete negative character in Shaurya aur Suhani and now a tough businessman in Saathiya; which one did you feel tough portraying?
Ahem, because here the character is complicated. Ahem is a sophisticated person who has to carry himself well and is tough, but at the same time very close to his mother. He is a person who doesn't care about anyone else except for his mother.

Recently you were off to Star Parivaar Awards in Macau; how has the experience been?
The experience was great because that was my first trip outside India where I got to meet all the members of Star Plus. I met people from Sasural Genda Phool, Pratigya and all the other shows of Star Plus. We had a great time interacting with each other and I realized that what we think of them are not the same always. We had a great time and felt really great representing ourselves as a family there.

Can you tell us something about yourself?
I am basically from Punjab where I completed my education from Chandigarh and my family consists of my mom, dad, four sisters and an elder brother. I began my television career with Shaurya aur Suhani in Star Plus after which I went on to do shows like CID and Aahat later. I have done videos and ramp-walks also before I entered into television.

What is your dream role?
I like to do very intense roles like the one Aamir Khan had portrayed in Ghajini, where action and emotions are demanding in equal proportion. Also I like the character which Shah Rukh played in KANK and Kuch Kuch Hota Hain etc. There are a lot dream-roles that I wish to play.

You have been quiet about your personal relations; are you single?
Yes, I am absolutely single.

What would you like to say to your viewers and fans?
I know they have only one question for me and that is, when I am going to like Gopi. My answer is, please wait and keep watching the show because you people will definitely see a change in the behaviour of Ahem and also will get to see a changed Ahem in future.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:50 AM

The Leads of 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2' Are Finalised; Harsh & Sneha Roped In

While Devoleena Bhattacharjee was seen in the teaser and will be flagging off the show, the actual leads was always supposed to be different. The search for the same was on for a while and that search has now ended.

It might have been a while now but it is true that 'Rasode Mein Kaun Tha?' continues to be the latest viral sensation on the internet and indeed gave the talk around Saath Nibhana Saathiya a huge push. Hence, the second season of the popular show's teaser just found the perfect time to arrive. While Devoleena Bhattacharjee was seen in the teaser and will be flagging off the show, the actual leads was always supposed to be different. The search for the same was on for a while and that search has now ended.

According to Bombay Times, actors Harsh Nagar and Sneha Jain have been roped in to play the lead roles in Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2.

Yes! That's right. None other then producer Rashmi Sharma confirmed the same where she said, “It was difficult to audition for the leads, as it all happened online because of the pandemic. But thankfully, our cast is finalised now. While Harsh, who will play the role of Anant, has done a few serials in the past, Sneha, who will be seen as Gehna, is new to Hindi television; she has done Gujrati serials and theatre.”

When asked about Bhattacharjee and Mohammad Nazim, she said, “The key cast will feature in this season as well, and the Modi family will also be a part of the story.”

When asked finally about why did they think about a second season, she said, “Well, to have a season of the show was always on our mind but it is just that seeing the response the re-run of the show got and also the rap made on our show, which became quite popular, prompted me to come up with another season at this time.”
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-15-2020, 03:09 PM

Default Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2: Vishal Singh says 'I am not sure about joining the show again'

Vishal Singh reveals that while he did get a call from the makers of Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2, he does not want to do the same show he has worked on for 6 years.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 is all set to go on-air as the show garnered buzz recently. It all started with a rap video from Yashraj Mukhate and eventually, the news about a second season took off. There have been reports about actors Harsh Sagar and Sneha Jain taking on the lead roles while Rupal Patel, Mohammad Nazim, and Devoleena Bhattacharjee will be reprising their roles in the show.

While there is no update on if or not Rucha Hasabnis will reprise her role as Rashi, Vishal Singh aka Jigar Modi went on to reveal that he did get a call from the makers after all. However, he says that he is not very sure about being a part of the show again and he is ready to do a cameo but not keen on being a part of the show he has been in for over 6 years.

He also went on to add how his current work includes a lot of traveling and hence, he cannot invest his whole time in a daily soap. However, he did add that if he was to put all that aside, he wants to do something new and not what he has been a part of in the past already. He says he wants an opportunity to show his versatility.

Meanwhile, the actor has currently been busy shooting for a music video featuring Ankita Srivastava and was in Jaipur. The song is composed by Vishal Mishra and sung by Raghav Chaitanya.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:29 PM

Default ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2’ to replace ‘Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke’

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke which originally aired at 10 pm, was recently moved to the 9 pm slot, making way for Shahi’s Anupamaa - is now all set to go off-air soon.

Courtesy : Times of India

There is already a lot of buzz in the media about Star Plus longest and popular show Saath Nibhana Saathiya all set to be coming up with season 2 where the promo of the same also went on-air recently. And now there is another piece of shocking news that the season of the show will replace Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke.

According to the reports in TOI, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke which originally aired at 10 pm, was recently moved to the 9 pm slot, making way for Shahi’s Anupamaa - is now all set to go off-air soon.

Confirming the news to the leading portal, producer Rajan Shahi mentioned that he also got the news today. However, the whole team will continue shooting with the same energy and excitement until they bid adieu to the audience. He even mentioned that it has a great time shooting with the team and they had a good run and also created a lot of memories. Also, he mentioned that the show is a brand and never know might return back.

Also, another interesting news is that Rupal Patel, who plays Meenakshi Rajvansh in ‘YRHPK’, has been roped in to reprise the iconic character of Kokilaben in Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:15 PM

Default Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 PROMO: Gopi 'finally' introduces Gehna & Anant

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 has been in the news for a while and as fans wait for the show to go on air, here's a new promo that has our attention.

Star Plus has already created a lot of buzz with the announcement of season 2 of their popular and longest-running show Saath Nibhana Saathiya. And the makers have finally released a glimpse of the new members of the show after the first promo that saw Devoleena introduce us to what is in store.

It has already been reported in the media Sneha Jain and Harsh Nagar have been roped in to play the leads in the show. And now, the promo is out where Devoleena Bhattacharjee aka Gopi Bahu who had dropped major hints about Gehna, has now finally introduced Gehna along with Anant.

Have a look at the promo:

The new promo of the show features Harsh and Sneha, the new generation leads who will headline season 2. The promo reveals the characteristics of Gehna and Anant, and also hints that they might end up together in the future. However, how will everything fall into place is what the real question that appears in our minds!

Are you excited about the show? Drop your comments in the section below.

Tags
cast of saath nibhana saathiya, cast of saathiya, gopi real name, kinjal modi, kinjal modi real name, rashi modi real name, saath nibhaana saathiya, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2, saath nibhaana saathiya cast, saath nibhana saathiya, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2020, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2021, Saath Nibhana Saathiya All Episodes, Saath Nibhana Saathiya All Seasons, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Best Episode, saath nibhana saathiya cast, saath nibhana saathiya cast name, saath nibhana saathiya cast real names, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Ending, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Future Story, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Last Episode, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Lockdown, saath nibhana saathiya meera real name, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 2, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 3, Saath Nibhana Saathiya What happend, saath nibhana sathiya cast, saathiya cast, sath nibhana sathiya cast, sathiya cast, star cast, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->