Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Sasural Genda Phool

Views: 8439  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2011, 01:33 PM

Love is in the air for Ishaan-Suhana
It’s been a long time coming, but Suhana has finally confessed her love for Ishaan. In the coming weeks, there will be a cute love track between the two which concludes with Ishaan’s confession of love for Suhana. Interestingly, the plan to get them together is masterminded by Badi Maa and Sonali.

More on Sasural Genda Phool : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Our Starplus.in source tells us that after Suhana realises that she loves Ishaan, the show’s creative team say that in the coming episodes, the family send Ishaan and Suhana on their honeymoon. Suhana also comes to know that Badi Maa and Sonali plotted to get television’s most loved couple together.

The source added that they would be incorporating Deepak’s track as well into the story.

Shefali Lal, the creative head of the show said, “Suhana waits for Ishaan to confess how he feels, but Ishaan doesn’t do it in front of the family, but confesses it when they go on a date. The honeymoon track depends on how the audience reacts. As for Sonali, she’ll be flying to the U.S forever.”

She added that she’s glad that the show’s been doing well and thanked the audience for their support.

Ragini Khanna, who plays Suhana said, “I’m on top of the world after confessing my love for Ishaan. I feel relaxed after confessing how I feel. I also realise that Badi Maa, Sonali and Dadaji planned this out and I am glad that they did.” She, however, added that she wouldn’t change as a person and would be just the same.
Ishaan aka Jai Soni, "Yes I am happy that finally Suhana has accepted my love and won’t leave the family, now it’s my turn to confess my love. But my confession will have its own style, which the audience will have to wait and watch. Very soon we will be off on our honeymoon. "

He adds as he regales about the TRP, "It feels great when you’re show climbs up the chart. Finally our hard work is paying off. Sometimes I receive calls from other actors in the industry, praising the show and glad that this show is watched by all age groups. This role has truly turned my life around. I would like to thank everyone for their love and support and continue watching Ishaan and Suhan's love track."

Badi Maa also expressed her happiness that Suhana has realised that she loves Ishaan. “It’s her responsibility to adjust with Ishaan’s likes and dislikes. She now needs to take responsibility as well and we’ll all be there to help her,” she said.

The show has also gained a lot of popularity and is currently second on the STAR Plus shows. The cast and crew thanked the audience for their love and support and hoped that their support would eventually make the show number 1. “We’re really happy with the response we’ve got from the audience and now hope to work harder and make the show number 1,” concludes Shefali.

So to see what happens, don’t forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every weeknight at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:33 PM

Suhana's Corner: When will Ishaan confess his love?
Dear readers, I’m on Cloud 9 after confessing my love to Ishaan. There was a lot of drama and tension while confessing my love, but I’m glad that it was done in the open and now everyone know how I really feel about Ishaan.

The best thing was everyone was happy to hear me say it out. Funnily Ishaan refused to believe me and nearly fainted. The family members were really happy that I confessed in this filmy way. I never imagined that I would confess my love in this way, but love makes you do the strangest things I guess. Ishaan is such a sweetheart. To confirm that I really loved him, he asked me to come on a scooter ride with him and I happily agreed.
However, before leaving Badi Maa made me clean up my room and the mess that I had left behind, but I didn’t care because I’m so happy. I would like to thank Papa, who chose Ishaan for me and I want to thank Ishaan for standing by me this entire time. That’s what brought me really close to him and finally I fell in love with him.

Ishaan took me on his scooter to Lover’s Point, but didn’t stay too long because there was this other couple who was very offensive and cheap. We then went to Café De Laila, where I thought that he would confess his feelings, but he kept on feeling shy about it and changed the topic to family planning and kids. I love him so much and I know he feels the same way, though he is too shy to confess it.I can't wait to hear him confess. He was about to tell me how he felt, but he changed the topic again. He is so adorable. I know that he will never say it aloud, as he has his own cute style of proclaiming his love, but I can't wait to see how he’ll choose to let me know. And now that I have already told him how I feel, I really want him to be able to open up to me and if he’s going to prolong saying those three magical words, my patience might wear out.

Tags
sasural genda phool, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->